Tailgating Saturday Oct 1st vs Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders

KingDL1

We are getting our Menu together, schedules lined up, the food prepped, the alarm clocks set, the grills scrubbed, the  propane tanks filled, the ice chests readied, green laundry done, balls rolled, coffee roasted, and utensils picked out. Yup it is coming together. 

The day looks pretty good, Sunny and mild, with a good chance of Balls.

John is saying his tequila chicken and cookies will make an appearance after taking last season off, I will have my balls and most likely more, I even heard a tail of others making ribs. Yummmmm 

What else should we expect around the lot. Let us know! 

I plan to join the Mean Green Maniacs Tailgate around 10am.  I'm bringing the grill, but not sure what I'm grilling yet.  I plan to have the corn hole tables out.  I'll have the generator and TV.   I'm bringing a device I purchased this week so I can stream games in addition to OTA games.   (I'm not fancy enough to have a dish.)

20 hours ago, KingDL1 said:

We are getting our Menu together, schedules lined up, the food prepped, the alarm clocks set, the grills scrubbed, the  propane tanks filled, the ice chests readied, green laundry done, balls rolled, coffee roasted, and utensils picked out. Yup it is coming together. 

The day looks pretty good, Sunny and mild, with a good chance of Balls.

John is saying his tequila chicken and cookies will make an appearance after taking last season off, I will have my balls and most likely more, I even heard a tail of others making ribs. Yummmmm 

What else should we expect around the lot. Let us know! 

You confirming the presence of a grill at your tailgate on Saturday?

Asking for a friend. (Yes @THOR I'm planning on prepping some various game birds wrapped in bacon)

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Army of Dad said:

Asking for a friend. (Yes @THOR I'm planning on prepping some various game birds wrapped in bacon)

Yes indeed Mike's for sure, probably Victor's and mine is likely. 

1 hour ago, Army of Dad said:

gonna be a beautiful day!!!  ya...i'm gonna swing by...not tailgating until later though...stupid kid crap i have to do

Anybody else have that problem when you can't sleep, get out of bed, spend a couple hours packing your gear and preparing yourself for a long day of tailgating, and then look at the clock and see that it's only 6:30 and the wife is still asleep and at least 2 hours or more from being willing to leave?

• Upvote 1