Dallas Stars regular season hockey returns on October 13th.

On 1/9/2017 at 1:26 PM, Green Mean said:

Jedi Nill has been great but I think he also shares blame with his handling of the blue line as well and wanting to keep 8 dmen on the roster which forces Lindy to over think/shuffle as a result.  Just a really frustrating and inconsistent season that I personally don't see them going on that monster run/streak we were all hoping for.

My buddy and I have a theory on this one, we think Nill is lining up for after the supplemental draft, and having something to trade with for say a prize goalie. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ColoradoEagle said:

At least there were a lot of people there.

peDoofW.jpg

Shit that is a lot of folks, if you could see under the stars logo on the lower right hand side of the jumbotron you could see the seats I will be in Thursday.

• 2 weeks later...

The Most Exciting New this Season Dave Strader is back! 

That has to be a good sign, I never read if he is better or worse with his battling of bile duct cancer.

Best wishes to Dave and his family, with a quick and full recovery.

Dave Strader gets to tell America how grateful he is to be back calling Stars games early Sunday afternoon when NBC broadcasts the Boston Bruins at the Stars to the nation.

NBC hockey producer Josh Freedenberg, who will oversee the game, said he would allow the "voice of the Stars" time at the top of the broadcast to tell his story and offer thanks to all who have helped him.

Freedenberg has worked with Strader since NBC took over the NHL in January 2006. He was as devastated as anyone last June when Strader announced he was battling cancer.

Strader, who calls Stars games as well as a national schedule for NBC and NBCSN, returned last week between treatments for his bile duct cancer. The plan is to work through the current homestand before returning to the Northeast for more treatment.

Freedenberg, who works with all of NBC's play-by-play voices, calls Strader a pro's pro.

Stars Play Sunday against Boston

Trade deadline is almost here. Trades gone wild 

We beat Pittsburgh last night in the third period, what turned out to be fun game or last period I guess, to send Crosby home with a loss.