Nickname ideas for QB Mason Fine

Harry

13 minutes ago, dd992emo said:

While I have been one of his most vocal cheerleaders since Signing Day, I think this might be a little premature. I am looking forward to the Florida game, but tempering my expectations. He has never faced this level of competition and, while I think he will acquit himself admirably, at the end of the day his performance will be graded as part of the overall team and game plan. Besides, if a nickname was going around and got back to him, we will hear an "Aw, shucks..."

If Mason lights up Florida, win or lose, let the nicknames fly.

Hopefully he doesn't earn a nickname like "Gimp" after this weekend.   We need him to stay healthy. 

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

http://www.pryordailytimes.com/sports/mason-fine-the-man-of-steel/article_76f5c4f6-58ca-11e5-b6c1-2749f3670068.html

LOCUST GROVE — When Locust Grove quarterback Mason Fine scores the PA announcer, John Blackwell, labels Fine as ‘The Man of Steel’ as Pirate fans roar. The comparison to Superman may be the best way to describe last year’s Oklahoma Gatorade Player of the Year, except Fine has yet to find a kryptonite on the gridiron.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, NewNTfan said:

http://www.pryordailytimes.com/sports/mason-fine-the-man-of-steel/article_76f5c4f6-58ca-11e5-b6c1-2749f3670068.html

LOCUST GROVE — When Locust Grove quarterback Mason Fine scores the PA announcer, John Blackwell, labels Fine as ‘The Man of Steel’ as Pirate fans roar. The comparison to Superman may be the best way to describe last year’s Oklahoma Gatorade Player of the Year, except Fine has yet to find a kryptonite on the gridiron.

Superman-Logo-Letter-F.png

Need the Green Brigade to play the Superman theme after big plays. 

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, meangreenthirteen said:

6 god is what Drake calls himself so that's where it comes from FYI

Not sure if it was meant for me, but yes. From Canada (up North) and the song itself starts with "I'll admit it I'll admit it".

Tho I have a preference for Chance.

Like we have a Chance?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

those of you tekkies who know how to work this inter-web thing, ought to grab some of these names and put a survey together.....

2042cce4d382939ca1c48286156096dc.jpg

Edit: Fine is not poo. These ideas are bad and you should all feel bad.

Edited by Quoner
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3