Florida Game Score Prediction Thread

Eagle-96

14 minutes ago, Mean_Green09 said:

63 for Florida? Thats a little much for an offensively challenged team playing without their best WR. Also a team that will be looking towards Tenn next week. 

Well I didn't want to do a box score type of deal for you.  If I did you would understand why that is the score.  WE go up big on them early I am talking 17-0 up big!!!!  Then their coach goes absolute APE DOO DOO on them and with their gator power drop 63 "unanswered point on us"

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

Well I didn't want to do a box score type of deal for you.  If I did you would understand why that is the score.  WE go up big on them early I am talking 17-0 up big!!!!  Then their coach goes absolute APE DOO DOO on them and with their gator power drop 63 "unanswered point on us"

I can accept that. 

5 hours ago, Side Show Joe said:

I've thought about this prediction all week....

Florida-34

North Texas-Improvement

I think Side Show Joe is the winner - if "Improvement" equals zero...

Well...the D exceeded my expectations and prediction by 10 points. I AM DAMNED PROUD OF THEIR EFFORT!

The O underachieved by 28 points, according to me. Overall improvement is necessary, especially O-Line, if we're going to be successful.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stix said:

I think Side Show Joe is the winner - if "Improvement" equals zero...

Hey, I didn't say the improvement would be on offense. I think our defense and special teams looked much better this week.

As for our offense, I believe that Gator defense will shut down quite a few SEC teams this season too.