2017 DL Zack Semrak. Southlake Carroll

UNT90

8 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

IF no offers he should walk on at UNT. 

Well, that would mean UNT actually making contact with him and offering a preferred walk on spot, wouldn't it? 

Again, an all-area player that has tried to contact UNT coaches and received zero response. Just makes one wonder...

20 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

where too?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it

Texas A&M Commerce and Northeastern State

You have zero idea what is going on with his recruitment. I do. 

He publishes what he wants to publish. 

Why not trying to set your irrational hatred for me aside for a second and ask yourself why UNT has made zero contact with an all-area player who has applied to and been accepted already to UNT? Even for a preferred walk on offer? If you are capable of unbiased thought (doubtful), you will see this is a problem. 

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

30 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Well, that would mean UNT actually making contact with him and offering a preferred walk on spot, wouldn't it? 

Again, an all-area player that has tried to contact UNT coaches and received zero response. Just makes one wonder...

You have zero idea what is going on with his recruitment. I do. 

He publishes what he wants to publish. 

Why not trying to set your irrational hatred for me aside for a second and ask yourself why UNT has made zero contact with an all-area player who has applied to and been accepted already to UNT? Even for a preferred walk on offer? If you are capable of unbiased thought (doubtful), you will see this is a problem. 

LOL, it was a simple question on his recruitment because you know so much on the topic and then I found what I could find so I wrote it out. Why dont you stop your hatred on anyone that questions anything that you post? Do you have deep rooted insecurity issues? 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

7 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

LOL, it was a simple question on his recruitment because you know so much on the topic and then I found what I could find so I wrote it out. Why dont you stop your hatred on anyone that questions anything that you post? Do you have deep rooted insecurity issues? 

I'm not the one attacking a 17 year old kid to make himself feel better about his college fandom...

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

8 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

Where was I attacking a 17 year old at?

Why are you on this thread? Have you said anything nice about him? Or is it strictly because of your agenda to vilify anyone who questions anything UNT does? 

Again... Unanimous 5-6A all-district DT and a member of the Star-Telegram all-area team. In arguably the most talent rich area in the nation. 6'3" 250lbs. Great GPA, work ethic, and leadership skills (which UNT would know if they talked to his coaches). 

He has applied and been accepted to UNT, as he did with several other top choices. Yet not a peep from the coaching staff. Not even to offer a preferred walk on spot.

Are you seriously saying this kid isn't worthy of a UNT preferred walk on offer? If you are, it's clear your hatred for me colors your decision making. If you think he should receive such an offer, shouldn't YOU be asking why he hasn't?

Oh, I forget, you never question anything UNT.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

On 11/2/2016 at 11:33 AM, Withers940 said:

Well for one thing, He doesnt get pushed around very often and can clog up the running lanes. Needs to get a bit quicker off the ball but Im in...Kids got potential

3 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Why are you on this thread? Have you said anything nice about him? Or is it strictly because of your agenda to vilify anyone who questions anything UNT does? 

Again... Unanimous 5-6A all-district DT and a member of the Star-Telegram all-area team. In arguably the most talent rich area in the nation. 6'3" 250lbs. Great GPA, work ethic, and leadership skills (which UNT would know if they talked to his coaches). 

He has applied and been accepted to UNT, as he did with several other top choices. Yet not a peep from the coaching staff. Not even to offer a preferred walk on spot.

Are you seriously saying this kid isn't worthy of a UNT preferred walk on offer? If you are, it's clear your hatred for me colors your decision making. If you think he should receive such an offer, shouldn't YOU be asking why he hasn't?

Oh, I forget, you never question anything UNT.

You might have me confused with someone else. If you look at the above quote I complemented him. You seriously make me laugh because you go after everyone for little to no reason.

I'll go back to my first comment where i was simply asking who has offered him. Kid has accomplished a lot and he should be proud. Im not on the coaching staff so I dont know why they havent offered him anything, you should ask them. Did I ever say he isnt worthy of getting an offer or a PWO? The answer to that is no.

Image result for you are a sad strange little man gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

You might have me confused with someone else. If you look at the above quote I complemented him. You seriously make me laugh because you go after everyone for little to no reason.

I'll go back to my first comment where i was simply asking who has offered him. Kid has accomplished a lot and he should be proud. Im not on the coaching staff so I dont know why they havent offered him anything, you should ask them. Did I ever say he isnt worthy of getting an offer or a PWO? The answer to that is no.

Image result for you are a sad strange little man gif

Again, public shaming of anyone that doesn't say UNT is great. It's what you do.

And again with the personal insults. But don't worry, I'm the one person on here that it's ok to do that to, apparently. 

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

Just to recap, a kid who didn't start before his senior season, who didn't camp last summer, whose highlights weren't public on the internet until this past November, who the media had never heard of before September of 2016, was just named to the Star-Telegram's All-Area team. Let those facts sink in for a second. 

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/dfwvarsity/prep-football/article122411764.htm

Huge accomplishment by Zack to pass guys that have been on the field for 2 or 3 years. Shows what hard work can do for you. Bright future, wherever you end up

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3