Seth Washington: 3 star, Episcopal School of Dallas

Uncommitted per 247Sports:

Robbie Blosser: 3 star, Bishop Mora Salesian Los Angeles, CA

Willie Cherry, Wichita High, TX 

Tre'Von Bradley, Cleburne, TX

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, MeanMag said:

week 3 needs updating:

OL Brendon Weatherspoon: @ Flower Mound Marcus, W 26-14, 384 yards of total offense

should be 

OL Brendon Weatherspoon: @ Keller, W 26-14, 392 yards of total offense

Corrected.  Thank you for the head's up.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GMG_Dallas said:

6 TDs and 330 rushing yards for Tyreke Davis these past 2 week. Crazy... Can't wait for him to sign. 

Plus a load of tackles.  I wasn't able to find defensive stats from the game against Monterey, but he had monster game on defense the week prior against Richland.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Plus a load of tackles.  I wasn't able to find defensive stats from the game against Monterey, but he had monster game on defense the week prior against Richland.

I haven't had a chance to watch Ryan this year, but when I am meddling around the Denton area from games on Friday nights I hear his name consistently called on the radio. 

Edited by Ben Gooding

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Defensive stats are very impressive as well. Per his Maxpreps page, he finished the year with 101 tackles (86 solo), 2 sacks, 1 interception, 2 forced fumbles. Exciting stuff regardless of his size. 

8 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Defensive stats are very impressive as well. Per his Maxpreps page, he finished the year with 101 tackles (86 solo), 2 sacks, 1 interception, 2 forced fumbles. Exciting stuff regardless of his size. 

Could he play both ways like Myles Jack? Is that a possibility at this level with this staff?

2 hours ago, Caw Caw said:

Could he play both ways like Myles Jack? Is that a possibility at this level with this staff?

Preferably not.  I think I remember someone stating that he was being recruited as a safety, but I wonder if they will give him a look at RB.