2017 Commit Results Thread.

UNTLifer

Thanks for doing this Lifer.  Maybe you could edit at the top with all our commits etc so its just a tad easier to remember who to update for.  If I had a bit more time during the week I'd help but I stay busy. 

Week 1:

TEXARKANA — Cade Pearson passed for two touchdowns to lead Texas High past Arkansas High, 37-7, on Friday night at Tiger Stadium.

Texas High improved to 2-0 with the win.

Pearson, a North Texas commit, completed 16 of 24 attempts for 197 yards in the win. Quan Hampton caught eight passes for 132 yards, including a 67-yard touchdown.

Read More: Cade Pearson + Texas High Dominate Arkansas High | http://etsn.fm/cade-pearson-texas-high-dominate-arkansas-high/?trackback=tsmclip

http://etsn.fm/cade-pearson-texas-high-dominate-arkansas-high/#photogallery-1=1

Edited by jtm0097

Per the Denton RC,

Tyreke Davis, a North Texas commit, carried the ball 18 times for 163 yards and added a key interception on defense. Ryan won 51-34 over Frisco Lone Star.

Texas High blew out Kilgore 44-0. Not sure of the yardage Cade Pearson had, but I read on another forum the passing game was explosive. I also saw that he didn't play in the second half because they were leading 34-0.

• Upvote 1

The Tigers will be coming off their most dominant performance of the season after a 44-0 rout of Kilgore Friday night at Tiger Stadium at Grim Park.

Quarterback Cade Pearson continued to scorch defenses, completing 10 of 16 passes for 204 yards and three touchdowns, all in the first half. For the season he has thrown for 13 touchdowns compared to only one interception. He also surpassed the 1,000-yard barrier (1,101).

Texarkana Gazette

Edited by ADLER
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, baberuthbomber8 said:

I was wondering this as well, does anyone know?.. I know he was trying to graduate early, so could he possible enroll here in January if he commits?

I highly doubt it.  

23 hours ago, greenminer said:

What 2017 QBs have we offered?

Uncommitted Per ESPN:
Brandon George: NR, Jones, OK 

Seth Washington: 3 star, Episcopal School of Dallas

Uncommitted per 247Sports:

Robbie Blosser: 3 star, Bishop Mora Salesian Los Angeles, CA

• Upvote 1