'17 ATH Tre'von Bradley (Cleburne) [LOI: UH]

UNT90

Another phenomenal recruit that, if @TheReal_jayD's gut is right, will enjoy a Major failure of the Htown takeover. The architect is in Austin now. Believe me when I say UH will be an embarrassment under Applewhite.

His first game there with the team already built and the same playbook Herman left behind netted UH their worst loss since November 10, 2012 under Tony Levine, and that was during a 5-7 season, not a team that was 9-3 with victories over OU and Louisville.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

Another phenomenal recruit that, if @TheReal_jayD's gut is right, will enjoy a Major failure of the Htown takeover. The architect is in Austin now. Believe me when I say UH will be an embarrassment under Applewhite.

His first game there with the team already built and the same playbook Herman left behind netted UH their worst loss since November 10, 2012 under Tony Levine, and that was during a 5-7 season, not a team that was 9-3 with victories over OU and Louisville.

Uh, the "architect" is actually jobless now, labelled as too hot to touch by other programs around the country after a major scandal at his next stop.  They've enjoyed virtually uninterrupted success since Briles left (sans the Levine years).

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Just a gut feeling. But gut is usually right. He is headed to Houston.

Not too sure about that. His Twitter still says UNT commit one day from signing day. 

He may not announce it, but he wouldn't keep posted a commitment to another school on his twitter...

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

My gut says he is a young man of his word, doesn't care for the big city of Houston and will honor his commitment to UNT.

Have you seen the pounding he is getting on twitter from the Houston fans?  They REALLY want this kid.  Hope he sticks with us!

UT with a 2 star offensive lineman?   Oh, the humanity!  

Again.......2 star recruits really can become special.  Coach Littrell and staff developed a few to get us to 5 wins last Fall.  

I believe North Texas is (unknowingly or is it by default) going with the Boise State model when player development from lightly regarded Bronco recruiting classes took them to the next level of the NCAA and annual Top 25 ranked teams.

GMG!

We want you in Mean Green Country, Tre'von! 

We really do!

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Maybe he will come home after he realizes what a dirtbag Applewhite is. 

wce3ww.gif

He can, however, teach you how to cheat on your wife with a student trainer while retaining your job and your wife, so there's that.

Edited by Cr1028

21 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

Maybe he will come home after he realizes what a dirtbag Applewhite is. 

wce3ww.gif

He can, however, teach you how to cheat on your wife with a student trainer while retaining your job and your wife, so there's that.

Pregnant wife. Don't forget that part. 

30 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

UT with a 2 star offensive lineman?   Oh, the humanity!  

Again.......2 star recruits really can become special.  Coach Littrell and staff developed a few to get us to 5 wins last Fall.  

I believe North Texas is (unknowingly or is it by default) going with the Boise State model when player development from lightly regarded Bronco recruiting classes took them to the next level of the NCAA and annual Top 25 ranked teams.

GMG!

We want you in Mean Green Country, Tre'von! 

We really do!

GMG!

No, they are not. They aren't 'aiming' for lowly talent. They are being out recruited and falling to next available prospect. Optimism is one thing. Blind optimism is what this fan base did with RV. Let's be a realistic, call it what it is fan base. Please. 

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Ben Gooding said:

No, they are not. They aren't 'aiming' for lowly talent. They are being out recruited and falling to next available prospect. Optimism is one thing. Blind optimism is what this fan base did with RV. Let's be a realistic, call it what it is fan base. Please. 

So might you want to go over to the UT board and heckle them for wanting a "lowly" 2 star offensive linemen?

• Downvote 2