THEY LISTENED!!! THEY ACTUALLY LISTENED!!

GMG24

I just wanted to bring up that I tried going through the steps on my phone but when I tap on the THSCA link, nothing happens. It is probably just my phone but I thought I would bring it up for others to test so it can get fixed sooner rather than later if it indeed is a glitch. 

Great feature and congrats on getting it launched!

Disclaimer: I am not a coach but wanted to navigate the pages to get a feel for the process.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, GMG_Dallas said:

I just wanted to bring up that I tried going through the steps on my phone but when I tap on the THSCA link, nothing happens. It is probably just my phone but I thought I would bring it up for others to test so it can get fixed sooner rather than later if it indeed is a glitch. 

Great feature and congrats on getting it launched!

Disclaimer: I am not a coach but wanted to navigate the pages to get a feel for the process.

Thanks!

I got the out of state coaches link to work but no THSCA.  Most coaches will use the main site on their computers, but I've tweeted Wren to let him know the  miscue. 

11 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

Wow, Good job GMG24.

Rick

Thanks, just want to help. 

8 hours ago, GMG24 said:

16 minutes after I tweeted him, he responded. 

This was a Sunday night at 10:44pm.    He didn't even have to reply.  He could have just made a note to do it in the morning and went to bed.   Hoping this kind of interaction is rather normal for him and not an anomaly.   This is how you can go above & beyond...  in the little things.

• Upvote 3

The real test is how long it takes the problem to get fixed. RV was great at smoozing donors, he just did it by phone. Rarely did things get fixed or a long running problem get solved, though.

24, let us know when the problem is fixed, if you don't mind. 

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

5 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

This was a Sunday night at 10:44pm.    He didn't even have to reply.  He could have just made a note to do it in the morning and went to bed.   Hoping this kind of interaction is rather normal for him and not an anomaly.   This is how you can go above & beyond...  in the little things.

Don't let UNT90 know you have had communications with WB, he will accuse you of being friends with him and will cover-up any mistakes he may make....and will be more than happy to go along to get along......Just an FYI....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

Just now, UNTLifer said:

Not really.  It was a true statement.

8 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

Sweet.  Jebus.

I am getting really tired of every thread turning into a personal pissing match.   Here a good rule of thumb:   If you find yourself talking about another poster or yourself, even if you just refer to the other in a vague group reference, don't post it.

I am trying to be fair here.  Stop it or get vacations from the board.    If you feel this post is talking about you, it probably is.  

1 hour ago, Withers940 said:

Awesome Job!!

Did UNT not do this before hand or was it just not easily accessible through their website?

No, only way to get tickets was call the ticket office (we all know what a night mare that is, I sat on hold for 20 minutes one day trying to get signed up as coach for tickets).  No coach in Tx has 20 minutes during the week to get tickets to a football game.  Every other school had a THSCA button you can click.  Ours was pretty easy to navigate (to find) and they are working on the mobile access as that was the only problem I encountered.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Withers940 said:

Well I am glad they got this turned around and in the right direction @GMG24. The DFW is too big and too rich with talent to not make it easier for local coaches to come and enjoy the ball game.

I agree whole heartedly.  I obviously went through the process because I bleed green, others not so much.  I knew our process had to be just as easy if not easier than other schools.  Most schools (TCU, UT, ATM, Baylor) etc OU, OSU, open their tickets up to HS coaches on Friday morning at 7 am.  I am glad to see we are getting out and getting ahead of the curve. 

• Upvote 1