Week 1 recap video

emmitt01

It appears that we've started using a truly "metallic" Kelly green on our helmets and dumped that crappy "freeway sign" green.

I got some paint'n to do.

By the way...I assume Mean Green productions doesn't have a drone? They should.  In fact our football program should have one, other teams do.  In fact Martin High School does cause I know the coach there that's assigned to fly it.  If you think this video is cool...you should see what an Eagle' Eye view with a drone would do.

If someone were to purchase one for them would they use it?  I'm sure they would?  #alumnifundraisingproject.

Rick

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

It appears that we've started using a truly "metallic" Kelly green on our helmets and dumped that crappy "freeway sign" green.

By the way...I assume Mean Green productions doesn't have a drone? They should.  In fact our football program should have one, other teams do.  In fact Martin High School does cause I know the coach there that's assigned to fly it.  If you think this video is cool...you should see what an Eagle' Eye view with a drone would do.

If someone were to purchase one for them would they use it?  I'm sure they would?  #alumnifundraisingproject.

Rick

I'm in. 

4 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

That change was made last year when they started outlining the SOW in black on the helmets.  

Edited by UNT 90 Grad