Tickets

MCMLXXX

54 minutes ago, greenjoe said:

I was going to go into work today but I'm going to wait to hear if the lawn was mowed at my building.  If things aren't exactly right I'm not participating.

I'm gonna wait till the grass starts growing back to see how lush it looks.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

I got my tickets but not my parking passes. This happen to anyone else?

It happens...year, after year, after year. It happened to me last year. Looks like you and a few others drew the shortest straws this year. Having said that, I haven't received anything yet.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, EagleMBA said:

It happens...year, after year, after year. It happened to me last year. Looks like you and a few others drew the shortest straws this year. Having said that, I haven't received anything yet.

I didnt get my passes last year either. The year before that I never got my tickets in the mail and had to go to ticket office to get them. They gave me the printed out versions, HOORAY

They always take care of me though

Edited by Withers940
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, meangreen15 said:

I got my tickets and parking passes last night.  I can't believe some people still didn't get their parking passes after last year's debacle...

Yea but 90 thinks that hiring a basketball coach and coming up with the buyout money should be more important to Wren Baker right now than fixing things like this. Maybe they will get their football parking passes by basketball season.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Cr1028 said:

Yea but 90 thinks that hiring a basketball coach and coming up with the buyout money should be more important to Wren Baker right now than fixing things like this. Maybe they will get their football parking passes by basketball season.

As a long suffering basketball season ticket holder I beg to differ.

• Upvote 1