A few new avatars

AustinTalon

On tonight's card, we have a Title Bout: Gandalf the White vs Yoda (the Green, I suppose).

and on the undercard,

Neo vs. Lt. Cmdr. Data

Capt. Picard vs. Capt. Kirk

Spiderman vs. Wolverine

Buttercup vs. the red Power Ranger

and an 11th-level Paladin with a +3 Sword of Sharpness vs a Griffon, 3 Orcs, and a Gelatinous Cube.

place yer bets.........

What are the Memphis fans gonna think of this thread!?!?

That's exactly what I was just discussing with Stebo.

Speaking of Stebo...I heard he's a ten foot tall beastman who showers in vodka and feeds his baby shrimp scampi....and he once inhaled a seagull!

That's exactly what I was just discussing with Stebo.

Speaking of Stebo...I heard he's a ten foot tall beastman who showers in vodka and feeds his baby shrimp scampi....and he once inhaled a seagull!

Man you don't want to get me started on Bill Brasky stories... laugh.gif

On tonight's card, we have a Title Bout:  Gandalf the White vs Yoda (the Green, I suppose).

and on the undercard,

Neo vs. Lt. Cmdr. Data

Capt. Picard vs. Capt. Kirk

Spiderman vs. Wolverine

Buttercup vs. the red Power Ranger

and an 11th-level Paladin with a +3 Sword of Sharpness vs a Griffon, 3 Orcs, and a Gelatinous Cube.

place yer bets.........

I couldn't leave this one alone ph34r.gifph34r.gif

For the title Match - Yoda in the first round hands down the easiest call.

(Neo vs. Lt. Cmdr. Data) Data in the second round. Neo is a punk!!

(Capt. Picard 1992 vs. Capt. Kirk 1969) This is tougher, but I take this as During the prime of both of their series, Kirk in the third and to the death, Kirk fought hand to hand in over half the shows.

(Spiderman vs. Wolverine) Good battle!!! I take Spiderman by decision after the 12th, He has spidy sense.

(Buttercup vs. the red Power Ranger) No real clue I know they are both cartoons, I think red Power Ranger should win in the 2nd just based on Names alone.

(11th-level Paladin with a +3 Sword of Sharpness vs a Griffon, 3 Orcs, and a Gelatinous Cube.) I don't remember Hit points and damage of an average 11th-level Paladin, and no idea what the Jell-o can do. I think if the Paladin is by himself he's totally screwed!!

Does all this have something to do with the talon's initiation?

ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif

No -- actually, we are just imitating the typical halftime talk at a UT-Dallas chessmatch. (If you don't have a football team, do you still have cheerleaders for chess?) unsure.gif

No -- actually, we are just imitating the typical halftime talk at a UT-Dallas chessmatch.  (If you don't have a football team, do you still have cheerleaders for chess?) unsure.gif

I think Saturday Night Live answered that question laugh.gif

See, I gotta know if the 11th season Paladin has any buffs before I make the call. A SoW can make all the difference if you gotta bail.

Armor (especially magical) can have good effects as well.

Man, I haven't played evercrack in ages ... must ... get ... broadband ... connection ... and better ... computer ...

What the hell is a Paladin?  Can we get back to something I know....like lightsabers....and Bill Brasky jokes?

Did I ever tell you about the time that Bill Braksy taught his son how to drive? He did it by entering him in the Indy 500. The kid wrecked and died. Brasky said it would've happened sometime.