Tony Mitchell Signs With Top European Club

I asked them why they didnt have any actual NT game film of Mitchell... they just liked my tweet. Regardless, great move by Mitchell to go to one of the top leagues in Europe.

• Upvote 4

36 minutes ago, meanJewGreen said:

I asked them why they didnt have any actual NT game film of Mitchell... they just liked my tweet. Regardless, great move by Mitchell to go to one of the top leagues in Europe.

Awesome.  Thanks for posting this.
Those highlights from his Venezuelan league looked like he was playing against a high school JV squad.   Glad he's stepping up his competition.

I like him, and liked him when he was here. Benford was terrible for his growth. However, if he played defense with the same enthusiasm as he displayed for offense then he would be in the league. Hopefully, he matures to what he should have been under a good college coach. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

On 8/16/2016 at 10:52 AM, Grant.UNT said:

I like him, and liked him when he was here. Benford was terrible for his growth. However, if he played defense with the same enthusiasm as he displayed for offense then he would be in the league. Hopefully, he matures to what he should have been under a good college coach. 

If you are talking about not playing defense at North Texas, you are flat ass wrong. In his two seasons, he averaged 3 blocks a game and 1 steal per game. His foul troubles were because of trying to do too much on defense.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

On 8/17/2016 at 7:23 PM, GangGreen said:

If you are talking about not playing defense at North Texas, you are flat ass wrong. In his two seasons, he averaged 3 blocks a game and 1 steal per game. His foul troubles were because of trying to do too much on defense.

Why the language? Did I offend you personally? I met the kid several times. Nice dude. I'm sorry you felt attacked.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1