'17 OL Jacob Brammer (Richmond Foster HS) [LOI: NT]

GMG24

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

With the commitments we already have in Newman, W-Spoon, JUCO. I know we view Newman as the C, I'm guessing Spoon and the JUCO would be Gs? Would be really nice to add any other JUCO at T

You know Brammer is not a JUCO, correct?

• Upvote 1

But we can't recruit... I can hear it now well he only had offers from _______.  :) welcome aboard excited to see his game develop.  He's got the length to be pretty special I think. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The Foster Falcons football team has produced plenty of talent over the past two seasons. But it could be argued that one of the Falcons’ most unique talents comes in the form of tight end, offensive lineman and punter Jacob Brammer.

Brammer announced this weekend that he would be taking his multiple talents to the University of North Texas.

“First off I would like to thank God for all the opportunities he has blessed me with. I would also like to thank my family, friends, and coaches for helping throughout the process,” Brammer said.

Brammer did a little bit of everything for the Falcons. He was lineup at tight end and even at times in the backfield in at fullback. He helped the Falcons accrue 3,000-plus yards rushing and over 7,000 yards of total offense.

Brammer caught five passes for 28 yards. He accounted for 1,406 punt yards on 37 punts in his senior season.

The Falcons and Brammer made school history by reaching the Class 5A state semifinals this season.

http://www.fbherald.com/high-school-roundup-brammer-commits-to-north-texas/article_6aae8f15-5385-5882-89f0-3cafb9f7b56e.html