East Oak Alumni Season Ticket Packages

17 hours ago, Caw Caw said:

I was told it's near where the miller light tent/corral is set up every year. John is a real good dude, doubt he would turn a fan and patron away.

I'm about 99% sure it's by Little Guys Movers and stuff. Just look for the red Saint Arnold van and tent. I'll also have a UNT battle flag/Saint Arnold flag combo on a big flagpole. I'm coming up Friday, planning on being ready to go around 1:30-2 to serve.

Edited by Ryan Munthe
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Tyler Maryak said:

UPDATE:  I pulled the trigger! If you were thinking about it but you were unsure, do it! Come join me, brothers!!!

Like a good husband, I told my wife...by posting about it on Facebook and assuming that she will see it before I see her after work.

tumblr_lyreobuyzK1r4qdk1.gif

• Upvote 1

Was really excited about these tickets, left disappointed. I thought the east side section was the green seats only. Apparently not. My seats were 10 and 11 and the green seats while the green seats don't start until seat 18 in that section. So my "seats" in the east side section are actually in the sit anywhere student section making them no better than general admission or student tickets if I had known before purchasing I'd have just bought at the gate. Regrets. I'm not sure I will be back this season to go find random seats to sit in. I will just wait until I can afford club seats so I can sit with @UNT90.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

55 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

Was really excited about these tickets, left disappointed. I thought the east side section was the green seats only. Apparently not. My seats were 10 and 11 and the green seats while the green seats don't start until seat 18 in that section. So my "seats" in the east side section are actually in the sit anywhere student section making them no better than general admission or student tickets if I had known before purchasing I'd have just bought at the gate. Regrets. I'm not sure I will be back this season to go find random seats to sit in. I will just wait until I can afford club seats so I can sit with @UNT90.

I'd check with John Williams.

Our AD is terrible about putting the seats where they belong. I saw them installing them all night on the alumni side, into the third quarter, for seats they missed.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cr1028 said:

I guess you don't care for the free shirt and drinks? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Cr1028 said:

I had tix in this section in 2014. At that time they all had chair backs and the entire section was roped off. 

12 minutes ago, Ryan Munthe said:

Pretty sure this situation will be resolved. I ended up next to some SMU bros. it's not John's fault, pretty sure CSC didn't police the section like usual.

Anyway, hope y'all enjoyed the beer and food. Was quite the tailgate (and pre bachelor party).

I figured it was probably a mistake at the ticket office and not John's. Turned out to be that way but they are correcting their error.

• Upvote 1

Great news they're getting it fixed.  Didn't really bother me either way but I'll gladly ride the coattails of those getting that squeaky wheel grease!

27 minutes ago, Ryan Munthe said:

Hope py'all enjoyed the beer and food. Was quite the tailgate (and pre bachelor party).

Nice to meet you on Saturday. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Green P1 said:

Great news they're getting it fixed.  Didn't really bother me either way but I'll gladly ride the coattails of those getting that squeaky wheel grease!

Did we meet? I may have indulged a bit much. Seriously, my apologies, I was a bit drunk, I got out there at 10.

Edited by Ryan Munthe
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Green P1 said:

2 hours ago, Ryan Munthe said:

Pretty sure this situation will be resolved. I ended up next to some SMU bros. it's not John's fault, pretty sure CSC didn't police the section like usual.

Hope py'all enjoyed the beer and food. Was quite the tailgate (and pre bachelor party).

So in the past you guys would just  sit (er, stand) anywhere? Who sits in the green seats if the east side club ticket holders had to stand with the students?

3 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

Moving my tickets a few seats over so they are in the green seats like they are supposed to be.

The problem is they're not enforcing those seats. So it's great when students get there early. It's not so great when I have to kick them out of my seats every week.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Christopher Walker said:

The problem is they're not enforcing those seats. So it's great when students get there early. It's not so great when I have to kick them out of my seats every week.

Well I'm not looking forward to that part but at least I will have cause to kick them out. I don't know why they wouldn't enforce them if conference rules state that students can't sit there.