East Oak Alumni Season Ticket Packages

1 minute ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

Was seriously considering this option for my wife and I.  WE have a 5 month old who i am super excited to brainwash (introduce) my son to UNT football.. I ended up not purchasing because unsure of how family friendly that section would be/and the sun could destroy him.  

I would not advise sitting on that side of the stadium with a baby. The heat could be a big problem for you guys.

• Upvote 3

Just now, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

Yeah we have previously owned season tickets in the end zone section.  I really enjoy watching a football game from that angle.  I would always come home with a sun burnt right side of my body lol.. we may just purchase those tickets again.  

Yeah I typically sit on the student side because I'm still rowdy as hell and don't want to bother the old folks on the other side and in the early season games you get absolutely fried

11 minutes ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

Yeah we have previously owned season tickets in the end zone section.  I really enjoy watching a football game from that angle.  I would always come home with a sun burnt right side of my body lol.. we may just purchase those tickets again.  

Heck, with a kid that small, even being in the shade on the home side is still rough during those late August/early September games.  Don't sit in the sun.   Time to put a $125 (at least) donation on the table and get on the home side.   Do it now while you still can.   Something tells me the new AD is not going to like how cheap things are around here.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Heck, with a kid that small, even being in the shade on the home side is still rough during those late August/early September games.  Don't sit in the sun.   Time to put a $125 (at least) donation on the table and get on the home side.   Do it now while you still can.   Something tells me the new AD is not going to like how cheap things are around here.

Just made the move to 1 income in my household so the wife can stay home with our little (fat) guy.  Needless to say $125 payment then another payment is not an option hence the non renewal of our season tickets.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

Just made the move to 1 income in my household so the wife can stay home with our little (fat) guy.  Needless to say $125 payment then another payment is not an option hence the non renewal of our season tickets.

gotta do what you gotta do.   If we're ever out of town for a game, I'll try and remember to reach out to you and offer up our seats.

1 hour ago, Cr1028 said:

Can we purchase more than one? I'd love to sit in this section but I can't come without the wife and she is not a NT grad.

Of course!

1 hour ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

Was seriously considering this option for my wife and I.  WE have a 5 month old who i am super excited to brainwash (introduce) my son to UNT football.. I ended up not purchasing because unsure of how family friendly that section would be/and the sun could destroy him.  

Yeah, it's not the most family-friendly...

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Christopher Walker said:

Of course!

...except for the MF'in eagles part after every TD.

Now, with Mac's offense in place it was a lot more family friendly, but I am hoping for a lot more TDs this year compared to last.

• Upvote 1

On 7/26/2016 at 4:58 PM, Christopher Walker said:

Of course!

Thanks Christopher. My wife got me two Eastside season tickets for an early birthday gift so I am a North Texas football season ticket holder again for the first time since 2009. YAY!

I'm going to have some hella fun in that section. I like the rowdies. 

3138403.gif

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...