Cool hat

Marty

10 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

Made by Zephyr...

Thank you Greenstock.

Rick

If we had had Zephyr produce a design like that, it would never have been approved by the athletic department. Our pro-line NT-star hat is still a killer design but certain people didn't agree.

I love this design and would buy one if I knew where they are sold.

Here's my challenge to the unimaginative alumni association. Have Zephyr produce the same hat, but with the alumni NT-star instead of the SOW.  You'll sell out of them.

Edited by SilverEagle
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, SilverEagle said:

If we had had Zephyr produce a design like that, it would never have been approved by the athletic department. Our pro-line NT-star hat is still a killer design but certain people didn't agree.

Here's my challenge to the unimaginative alumni association. Have Zephyr produce the same hat, but with the alumni NT-star instead of the SOW.  You'll sell out of them.

Maybe I missed the meeting....I see the term SOW tossed around to I.D. our logo.....what does SOW stand for????

• Downvote 1

Just now, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Maybe I missed the meeting....I see the term SOW tossed around to I.D. our logo.....what does SOW stand for????

The diving eagle. Also hover your mouse (or tap on) SOW that you just typed.

Whoops, and it stands for Son of Worm.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, SilverEagle said:

At least we got them to apply for the license and produce hats.....activating the Zephyr line for Mean Green products.....or as I like to refer to it as....

...doing RV and a couple of his staff's job for them.

Rick

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, FirefightnRick said:

At least we got them to apply for the license and produce hats.....activating the Zephyr line for Mean Green products.....or as I like to refer to it as....

...doing RV and a couple of his staff's job for them.

Rick

So true. Although in doing their job for them, we also annoyed them in the process.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Army of Dad said:

I don't recall seeing these in the Denton store. I'll try to swing through there this week and see if they have them in stock.

Just to be clear, I found it at Academy online. I haven't been in stores to check and can't verify. The page showed a number to call for local availability. I was like, "Don't you know I'm an NT fan. I'm not making a phone call!"

• Upvote 1

Just now, UNT Five&Dime said:

Just to be clear, I found it at Academy online. I haven't been in stores to check and can't verify. The page showed a number to call for local availability. I was like, "Don't you know I'm an NT fan. I'm not making a phone call!"

Yeah I saw that it was online and available in "select stores". I live in the area so I could probably find it in my heart to stop by one of my favorite outdoors stores.

Just now, Army of Dad said:

Oh, and this reminds me, the Denton Sam's Club has a decent UNT pop up tent with wind block if anyone on here is thinking about getting one for tailgating.

^ fyi I bought the one at Academy, twice, broke each time during unpacking. Logo brand. (Got it returned each time no problem tho)

Bought one today @ the Denton Academy.......19.99.

8 hours ago, Army of Dad said:

Oh, and this reminds me, the Denton Sam's Club has a decent UNT pop up tent with wind block if anyone on here is thinking about getting one for tailgating.

They also have some really good quality t-shirts. All the lettering is monogrammed.......$14.

• Upvote 1