Cool hat

Marty

On July 20, 2016 at 10:23 AM, SilverEagle said:

Here's my challenge to the unimaginative alumni association. Have Zephyr produce the same hat, but with the alumni NT-star instead of the SOW.  You'll sell out of them.

How about we aim higher and ask the new AD to get us some hats that don't totally suck. 

Do y'all understand how much $$$ I would throw if somebody would order some New Era 59fiftys? I've wanted a full-wool fitted New Era UNT hat for 13 years. Nike hats are either too floppy or too high on the head. The '47 Brand hats fit too close to the top of the head. Zephyr are too stiff. We had some Cooperstown Collection branded hats around 10 years ago that were decent but then that stopped.

I've only found one decent hat I've liked since the 05 rebranding: an Under Armour mesh workout hat with a flex band. But its black with green lettering.

I want a green 59fifty with a white SOW on the front, NORTH TEXAS in the back, and the Battle Flag on the side.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheWestie said:

How about we aim higher and ask the new AD to get us some hats that don't totally suck. 

Do y'all understand how much $$$ I would throw if somebody would order some New Era 59fiftys? I've wanted a full-wool fitted New Era UNT hat for 13 years. Nike hats are either too floppy or too high on the head. The '47 Brand hats fit too close to the top of the head. Zephyr are too stiff. We had some Cooperstown Collection branded hats around 10 years ago that were decent but then that stopped.

I've only found one decent hat I've liked since the 05 rebranding: an Under Armour mesh workout hat with a flex band. But its black with green lettering.

I want a green 59fifty with a white SOW on the front, NORTH TEXAS in the back, and the Battle Flag on the side.

You need to check out the new Student Union book store.

Rick