23 minutes ago, Quoner said:

Hey, noticed a lot of direct political action in other threads yet no word from you. Have you stopped pointing it out or are you just reporting it quietly?

1. I think this is the first thread started since the "ban" on political speech so it seems like a good opportunity to poke fun. ( I would never call out an admin for failing to enforce the new ban-never I tell you)

b. Calling out one of the resident smart A crew. Hoisting (or rather, attempting) to hoist you on your own petard for much the same reason others do the same...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Army of Dad said:

1. I think this is the first thread started since the "ban" on political speech so it seems like a good opportunity to poke fun. ( I would never call out an admin for failing to enforce the new ban-never I tell you)

b. Calling out one of the resident smart A crew. Hoisting (or rather, attempting) to hoist you on your own petard for much the same reason others do the same...

Got it. Team Valor...Team Mystic...in the end, we all support the admins in their infinite wisdom and sometimes hard to comprehend compassion 

25 minutes ago, Army of Dad said:

17 minutes ago, Quoner said:

Got it. Team Valor...Team Mystic...in the end, we all support the admins in their infinite wisdom and sometimes hard to comprehend compassion 

I've been reading almost nothing on the Pie forum lately, so I'm not sure exactly what's going on here. 

Is this historically significant fun? Crafty, unrecognizable protest/subversion of my authoritarian regime? Are we all friends here? Is there an ongoing dispute I'm not aware of?

I demand answers, or it's floggings and the stocks for all parties involved. 

Don't make me add a new rule about exposing and exploiting the ignorance and confusion of the admin team. 

2 hours ago, Quoner said:

1 hour ago, TheTastyGreek said:

I've been reading almost nothing on the Pie forum lately, so I'm not sure exactly what's going on here. 

Is this historically significant fun? Crafty, unrecognizable protest/subversion of my authoritarian regime? Are we all friends here? Is there an ongoing dispute I'm not aware of?

I demand answers, or it's floggings and the stocks for all parties involved. 

Don't make me add a new rule about exposing and exploiting the ignorance and confusion of the admin team. 

We're all Greek friends here.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

How a 15 year old gets his steps or paces in so he can hatch his Pokemon Eggs....????

Yes, he says he realizes this is cheating.  But he says considering another bud of his is using a drone to find Pokemons he didn't think it would matter.

image.png

Rick

Me thinks your boy is way past my level four.  

8 hours ago, UNT90 said:

Just shoot them.

Castle doctrine.

I'm not trying to kill anyone... I just thought a beef' up barrier would be the ideal way to keep out the unwanted's.  

On the bright side...!.!  The game has taught me that my backyard has some of the most powerful rats, bats, and birds in all of Denia!!1!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Green P1 said:

I'm not trying to kill anyone... I just thought a beef' up barrier would be the ideal way to keep out the unwanted's.  

On the bright side...!.!  The game has taught me that my backyard has some of the most powerful rats, bats, and birds in all of Denia!!1!

You used to/may still for all I know...have one living at the end of Tremont Ct. over there?

Rick

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

"What Pokemon Go Teaches Us About Job Creation."

Rick

WARNING!

That link appears to be legit, and on my desktop PC, brings up the article with that title.  But when I first "clicked it" on my Android phone, I got a popup which was supposedly warning me that my phone was "infected with viruses from adult sites".  Uh, no - this is my work phone, and the only non-work thing I do on it is keep up with GMG.  I'm a tech guy, so I know better than to click OK to something like that, but undoubtedly doing so would actually have loaded malware!  Unfortunately, just shutting down Chrome isn't going to make it go away - the next time you start Chrome, even after restarting your phone, that's going to be the page that loads.  So it takes a bit of effort to find a way to close just that tab, but that's what you'll need to do, if you get trapped.

Rick (or Moderators), I recommend removing the link from your post.  Sorry!

Edited by Stix
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Stix said:

WARNING!

That link appears to be legit, and on my desktop PC, brings up the article with that title.  But when I first "clicked it" on my Android phone, I got a popup which was supposedly warning me that my phone was "infected with viruses from adult sites".  Uh, no - this is my work phone, and the only non-work thing I do on it is keep up with GMG.  I'm a tech guy, so I know better than to click OK to something like that, but undoubtedly doing so would actually have loaded malware!  Unfortunately, just shutting down Chrome isn't going to make it go away - the next time you start Chrome, even after restarting your phone, that's going to be the page that loads.  So it takes a bit of effort to find a way to close just that tab, but that's what you'll need to do, if you get trapped.

No idea?  Conservatice Review is a legitimate site, I've never had a problem with it on my iPhone using Safari.  I got the link from Twitter.  

Rick

• Downvote 1

On 7/17/2016 at 2:24 PM, Stix said:

WARNING!

It might be one of the ads that supports the site. If they use a less than reputable advert service that is how you can have such an attack take place.

I tried playing the game the other day and installed it on both of my kids tablets. Damn GPS and servers were all jacked up. I guess I'll give it a whirl next week when the initial craze wears off. I, too, now know what a squirtle is and I didn't have to find it on tube8....

Edited by Got5onIt
  • Upvote 1

On 7/15/2016 at 6:40 PM, FirefightnRick said:

image.png

Amateur.  

Tell him to download the phone's OS devkit and then just change his geolocation settings.  He can just script in paths for his phone to pretend to walk at a reasonable rate so that it doesn't trigger any of the anti cheating traps, which walking around in a tight circle for hours will probably do.