Best college stadium in Texas: keep voting

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2016/06/28/best-texas-college-football-team-best-stadium

We are closing in on tAM for best college stadium in Texas. I know it is just an on-line poll. But how cool would it be if we could capture a screen shot of a "poll" that says Apogee is the BEST stadium in the Mecca of football. Great social media fodder. 

Bote, and vote often!!!  Whoever sees us in 1st place....capture the screen shot and post it. Send it to Seth!!!  Tweet it!!!  Let make this happen!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2016/06/28/best-texas-college-football-team-best-stadium

We are closing in on tAM for best college stadium in Texas. I know it is just an on-line poll. But how cool would it be if we could capture a screen shot of a "poll" that says Apogee is the BEST stadium in the Mecca of football. Great social media fodder. 

Bote, and vote often!!!  Whoever sees us in 1st place....capture the screen shot and post it. Send it to Seth!!!  Tweet it!!!  Let make this happen!!!

While this is fun and all.  You do realize this is an open-ended poll? It makes no mention of declaring a winner or publishing the results.  So basically you can go back to what is an old article and vote until they take if off their system.  If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?   Your heart is in the right place and you got 50 votes from me.  Just saying.

1 minute ago, HoustonEagle said:

While this is fun and all.  You do realize this is an open-ended poll? It makes no mention of declaring a winner or publishing the results.  So basically you can go back to what is an old article and vote until they take if off their system.  If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?   Your heart is in the right place and you got 50 votes from me.  Just saying.

I do realize what it is.....BUT, I will take a snap-shot of a poll that says Apogee is the best stadium in Texas and post it everywhere!  Recruited will see this, and if it sways 1 to signing with UNT....

4 minutes ago, HoustonEagle said:

Thanks for the votes. You got 50 more in you??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, MeanGreen_MBA said:

I do realize what it is.....BUT, I will take a snap-shot of a poll that says Apogee is the best stadium in Texas and post it everywhere!  Recruited will see this, and if it sways 1 to signing with UNT....

Well I like that energy.  Let me give you another 10 votes for your efforts.

• Upvote 2