Season ticket renewal deadline today

Harry

2 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Renewed my club seats a couple of days after RV announced he was stepping down.  And it was easy.  I did it the "old fashion way".......I mailed in the renewal along with a check!

I did that once a few years back. Free advice - be sure it has cleared your account and get a copy, if possible. An ounce of prevention...etc.

Lets say I had a less-than-satisfactory experience once.

Edited by EagleMBA

48 minutes ago, EagleMBA said:

I did that once a few years back. Free advice - be sure it has cleared your account and get a copy, if possible. An ounce of prevention...etc.

Lets say I had a less-than-satisfactory experience once.

Thanks for the advice but I've already received my confirmation and "thank you" from the athletic department.

10 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Thanks for the advice but I've already received my confirmation and "thank you" from the athletic department.

All's well that ends well! Perhaps the "bad old days" are behind us.

• Upvote 1

Renewed back in Feb/March. Whenever they were offering the free sideline tickets for a quarter for one of the home games or something like that. It was great!

The Ticket staff has only really screwed up once in my 5 years and that was one year when I didnt get my tickets and had to go pick them up

Well today's mail has come and I did NOT get seats and parking passes for Independence Day fireworks show. As I did last year, I was going to offer to friends who have not been at Apogee. Too late now. They took my name for that when I was at the ticket office renewing season tickets and MGC, but FAILED TO DELIVER!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Renewed yesterday afternoon before closing time (4 seats + MGC).  I guess I shouldn't say "renewed" because after 10 years I dropped off last year due to the horrendous home schedule & the ability to only make like 1 game.  Turns out that was the best $$ not spent due to RV drama, Mac drama, etc, etc.  But no more Mac, no more RV and a much better home schedule means me and some buddies are back.  Looking forward to the rebuild!

• Upvote 3