Vote....Vote now!

2 hours ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

We are in 3rd place, only 200 votes behind Jones Stadium.....Keep voting!!!!

Done.  We are in front of the mouth breathers from tech, but still a long way to catch atm.

I know some of you don't have anything better to do, so...

Edited by TreeFiddy

1 minute ago, Ibleedgreen said:

Wirhin striking distance of the first place Aggies!

375 votes to 1st place.  whoever sees this status change...capture to image and start posting on every social media source you have!!!  Recruits will see it.  It may help a little...if we get 1 recruit to sign because of it.....  I know it is an unofficial on-line poll.....but this may have an impact!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

375 votes to 1st place.  whoever sees this status change...capture to image and start posting on every social media source you have!!!  Recruits will see it.  It may help a little...if we get 1 recruit to sign because of it.....  I know it is an unofficial on-line poll.....but this may have an impact!!!

I'm not sure how much effort we want to expend in directing people's attention to an article that ranks Apogee as the 9th best college stadium in Texas.

I voted.  We're comfortably in 1st at this point.  That can't possibly hold, but nice for now.  I haven't been to UH's stadium, so I can't truly poo-poo it, but it reminds me of UCF's stadium from pictures.  All metal.  Even FAU's all metal stadium looks better since they added at least some box seats painted with school colors.  Maybe they'll come back later and update it?  It certainly has potential.

Apogee is small, but it is pound for pound right up there with the best on this list.

22 minutes ago, TIgreen01 said:

I voted.  We're comfortably in 1st at this point.  That can't possibly hold, but nice for now.  I haven't been to UH's stadium, so I can't truly poo-poo it, but it reminds me of UCF's stadium from pictures.  All metal.  Even FAU's all metal stadium looks better since they added at least some box seats painted with school colors.  Maybe they'll come back later and update it?  It certainly has potential.

Apogee is small, but it is pound for pound right up there with the best on this list.

Here's what you need to know about TDECU. Rice Stadium is better.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I have not been to TDECU, but I have been to Rice. Why do you like Rice better?

It doesn't feel like it'll fall apart during a hurricane? Rice is old, beat up and too large but it feels solid, is spacious in the concourses and bleachers, has a lot of history, and just is overall more welcoming. Compared to TDECU which feels cramped, cheap, and tinny.