Wow - Devron Davis '16

20 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

I'm all for having 30 corners on the roster, but it seems like we're putting way too much emphasis on the secondary with little news on the D-line front. Especially DT, where I think we're weakest.

In Ekeler we trust I suppose. Still makes me a little nervous 

Agree but a shut down secondary will make for a better DT. Turnovers baby!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

so is this young man going to be wearing green next year??

He followed me on Twitter after I liked a Tweet someone @ him in. Which is not to say it means anything or I'm anyone. Actually, the fact that I'm a relative nobody (outside of being a Mean Green fan) combined with him following me gives me hope that maybe he's leaning toward UNT.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Tyler Maryak said:

He followed me on Twitter after I liked a Tweet someone @ him in. Which is not to say it means anything or I'm anyone. Actually, the fact that I'm a relative nobody (outside of being a Mean Green fan) combined with him following me gives me hope that maybe he's leaning toward UNT.

You get him on board and you will be somebody! Then I will follow on Twitter!!!

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Tyler Maryak said:

Message him on Twitter asking if he is coming to UNT????

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, jdennis82 said:

Out of ignorance to the compliance implications of something like that, I would generally play it safe and initiate no contact with recruits

Idgaf about that noise. If someone wants to argue that I'm a booster because I like UNT and gave to the general scholarship once, they'd be a damn fool. I just like to speculate and wait for the announcement!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Don't know, but if he was tweeting that pic to announce UTSA was his runner up and not winner, then I have to laugh.

Roadrunners.

Kids like to abbreviate things.

"Runners up" probably means the Roadrunners are up on his list of visits.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1