NO ONE FROM THE CURRENT AD!

UNT90

9 minutes ago, GTBGone said:

No thanks on the messaging, I would rather see you name names....if you are gonna publicly call them out for hiring buddies, sons, friends, and such then man up and name them.

Don't hide behind the keyboard now after making the statements like they are facts. 

Bash them for everything they do wrong, that's great, but if your gonna make such accusations like nepotism and buddy buddy hires then at least have the guts to back it up. 

More awesome logic!  
Not the "buddies, sons, friends and such" fault they got hired.  No need to drag their names out publicly.  He offered you what you want via DM.  Take him up on it....   Although @Keith7, I would be leery of sending him anything because he might just push it out in the open with your name attached.

33 minutes ago, GTBGone said:

No thanks on the messaging, I would rather see you name names....if you are gonna publicly call them out for hiring buddies, sons, friends, and such then man up and name them.

Don't hide behind the keyboard now after making the statements like they are facts. 

Bash them for everything they do wrong, that's great, but if your gonna make such accusations like nepotism and buddy buddy hires then at least have the guts to back it up. 

I feel like this needs more machismo.

can you add in a "brah" or two? maybe challenge someone to a fight? 

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, GTBGone said:

I am guessing RV, Mrs. RV, son of RV is GTBGone.  My suggestion is to make like your screen name and just go.  Nothing good will come of this.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I am guessing RV, Mrs. RV, son of RV is GTBGone.  My suggestion is to make like your screen name and just go.

My guess is his son. 

And no buddy buddy hires? Didn't we just hear George Dunham publicly propose the biggest buddy buddy hire in UNT history? Hogwash. 

It was an AD that laughed at fans and did what they wanted. Good riddance. Hire a real FBS athletics director. We haven't had one in about 30 years.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

46 minutes ago, GTBGone said:

This is comical. I'll narrow it down, I just want one name or instance of when the Sports Information department hired a friend, buddy, son of a father. That's was the original statement.

Just one.....but guess what, it won't happen. 

I am not sure it is possible to beat the red rocket example, but if you want another example you should check into the Nitardy/Smith history.  Nitardy got his little buddy a pretty sweet Assistant AD gig while simultaneously generating some pretty awesome reverse growth in the MGC.

Are you happy now?

Edited by TreeFiddy
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, GTBGone said:

This is comical. I'll narrow it down, I just want one name or instance of when the Sports Information department hired a friend, buddy, son of a father. That's was the original statement.

Just one.....but guess what, it won't happen. 

Shouldn't you be busy tweeting our old QB's complaining about their choice of shirt color?

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, UNT90 said:

Staffers who know they are gone finally able to publicly retaliate?

Let me stretch my legs... Ok, carry on...

For a guy who spent the better part of two years chasing down outlandish and shockvalue statements from RV, demanding truth and facts, suddenly I guess whenever it's made here it doesn't matter anymore. 

Once again, I simply have asked for evidence to the absurd statement that was made, without anything to back it up.

That hasn't happened and won't, so I can go ahead and dismiss that as a ridiculous lie. 

In the meantime since you and everyone thinks I'm a soon to be goner from the AD, tomorrow after I get in at 10, take a two hour, make it three hour lunch, I might call Ashton Campbell up and see about pitching a new series to replace the seemingly mothballed Beyond the Green. 

It will be called Beyond the Banner, the UNT90 life story......

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

1 minute ago, GTBGone said:

For a guy who spent the better part of two years chasing down outlandish and shockvalue statements from RV, demanding truth and facts, suddenly I guess whenever it's made here it doesn't matter anymore. 

Once again, I simply have asked for evidence to the absurd statement that was made, without anything to back it up.

That hasn't happened and won't, so I can go ahead and dismiss that as a ridiculous lie. 

In the meantime since you and everyone thinks I'm a soon to be goner from the AD, tomorrow after I get in at 10, take a two hour, make it three hour lunch, I might call Ashton Campbell up and see about pitching a new series to replace the seemingly mothballed Beyond the Green. 

Hell of a 4th post. 

I'm kinda back to the RV's son theory now. 

Question is, will you want this to be an authorized life story? Shall we enter into negotiations?

If so, I have a feeling I'm going to make out like a bandit...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, GTBGone said:

I only have one question. 

Do you have boxes already?  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, UNT90 said:

Hell of a 4th post. 

I'm kinda back to the RV's son theory now. 

Question is, will you want this to be an authorized life story? Shall we enter into negotiations?

If so, I have a feeling I'm going to make out like a bandit...

Hell of a 25,865th post....man that's sad. 

I think Beyond the Banner will make for great fodder at 3 am on the beIN network. 

39 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

I only have one question. 

Do you have boxes already?  

Someday you might make detective, but not anytime soon.....don't need boxes for a place I'm not at. But to show that questions can actually be answered in a straight forward manner. No. 

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, GTBGone said:

Hell of a 25,865th post....man that's sad. 

I think Beyond the Banner will make for great fodder at 3 am on the beIN network. 

Someday you might make detective, but not anytime soon.....don't need boxes for a place I'm not at. But to show that questions can actually be answered in a straight forward manner. No. 

Oh how I long to someday make detective. ?

Please tell me this is a bit.  If you actually do work for the (hopefully soon cleaned out) athletic department you are embarrassing it...a feat to be sure.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, cdizzle86 said:

This thread is the best thing to happen to this board for entire of season 

If it is about wins and losses, you would be correct. I would definitely mark GTBGone joining and sharing down as all wins and losses. The boss of all bosses.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

Oh how I long to someday make detective. ?

Please tell me this is a bit.  If you actually do work for the (hopefully soon cleaned out) athletic department you are embarrassing it...a feat to be sure.

What's the bit again? I asked a dude to back up his claims with facts. I think that's called accountability, which this board been howling for. 

So when I'm met with stone cold silence to my question, simply tells me the truth is there is not a single instance to the initial claim.

how that turned me into the test tube child of RV....I'll let message board poo bahs answer that. I could care less. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, GTBGone said:

What's the bit again? I asked a dude to back up his claims with facts. I think that's called accountability, which this board been howling for. 

So when I'm met with stone cold silence to my question, simply tells me the truth is there is not a single instance to the initial claim.

how that turned me into the test tube child of RV....I'll let message board poo bahs answer that. I could care less. 

How is it that the example that I provided you (Nitardy/Smith) did not meet your criteria of nepotism within the AD?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1