C-USA names 4th TV partner

I have Directv and just found it on channel 620. I don't know how good the production will be, but at least it is an HD channel. As long as the ESPN games are on actual channels and not ESPN3, I won't complain too much.

Losing the money in this deal will hurt, especially for those of us that hate the body-bag games, because I think the athletic department will use this new lower contract as an excuse for continuing the policy.

8 hours ago, THOR said:

any extra channels are good...who cares what the main audience is for those channels...more opportunities for televised games...i like this add!

Time for tailgating before the UNT game kicks off!

200.gif

• Upvote 4

Bein is on UVerse at 662 (SD) and 1662 (HD) but for me they show I'm not subscribed. I guess I need a bigger package...story of my life.

• Upvote 1