Praise in public, criticize in private

UNT90

Several of the more prominent posters who would often tell us this was the appropriate path to take have completely disappeared from this board.

One can only hope they are practicing what they preached on this forum for year. 

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 20

20 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Several of the more prominent posters who would often tell us this was the appropriate path to take have completely disappeared from this board.

One can only hope they are practicing what they preached on this forum for year. 

So nice to get your advice?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

They are gone. They have stop posting. Coincidentally immediately after it was announced Benford was retained.

I sincerely hope they are  doing what they said to do for year upon year. That is all.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 13

12 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

They are gone. They have stop posting. Coincidentally immediately after it was announced Benford was retained.

I sincerely hope they are  doing what they said to do for year upon year. That is all.

Are they gone or did they just change accounts?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

5 minutes ago, Army of Dad said:

Are they gone or did they just change accounts?

It's usually easy to figure that out (see three fiddy as a prime example). I have seen similiar writing styles of any of them on here, but I could be wrong.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 12

32 minutes ago, MeanGreenMailbox said:

Are you saying that one of the 17 was walking among you all, and you didn't know it?  And, now you think you might know it, but aren't sure?

How do we know you are not Oliver Stone?  You have many suspicions and theories and whatnot regarding the NT Illuminati.

well, not really... we all knew it because he ID'd himself.  But yes, at least one of the 17 is/was indeed among us.

29 minutes ago, MeanGreenMailbox said:

Are you saying that one of the 17 was walking among you all, and you didn't know it?  And, now you think you might know it, but aren't sure?

How do we know you are not Oliver Stone?  You have many suspicions and theories and whatnot regarding the NT Illuminati.

No, one of the 17 would post here all the time in defense of Rick Villarreal and now he doesn't post here anymore. He also assured us the money was there to buy out Benford if Benford was unsuccessful this past season. Benford is still here. He has stopped posting.

We can only pray that he realizes he has been sold a line by the Hattiesburg Hustler.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 12

Must be this. Could be nothing else. Probably has nothing to do with fatigue from repetition. No possibility that differences of opinion made them decide to stop frequenting. They MUST have finally come around. No chance of anything other cause.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, forevereagle said:

Must be this. Could be nothing else. Probably has nothing to do with fatigue from repetition. No possibility that differences of opinion made them decide to stop frequenting. They MUST have finally come around. No chance of anything other cause.

Oh, there is EVERY chance of another cause. That's why I only have slight hope that they have come around. 

Personally, I don't believe there was ever any private criticizism at all. I just hope for the good of UNT athletics the impossible has happened.

36 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

A while back the UNT athletic program took a turn in a direction that has driven off a lot of posters, including some of our most ardent supporters. 

Fixed.

Oh, and some just changed their identity, right?

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 8

4 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Oh, and some just changed their identity, right?

1 hour ago, MeanGreenMailbox said:

:ninjaface:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

The athletic department has sucked for quite a while. The board has only sucked for a little while. 

It became quite evident that nothing would be done about it just about the time this board got quiet. Could be coincidence. Maybe not.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 10

5 hours ago, UNT90 said:

This NSA big brother crap is freaking me out! Are you really watching that closely? Oh yea I guess you are!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, TreeFiddy said:

A while back the board took a turn in a direction that has driven off a lot of posters, including some of our most ardent supporters. 

Just about the time you created a second account, right? 

The board took a turn because some were fed up with zero accountability in the UNT athletic department. Those that didn't like it most likely did what they always do. Nothing. 

So good for them? 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9

It's not supernatural that this board would slow down during the offseason. Especially following football and basketball seasons that were to say the least an embarrassment to the university, Denton, the students, the fans, the State of Texas, and every single alumni.

• Upvote 3