Sir Calvin Wallace

UNTLifer

12 minutes ago, Black Jimmie Johnson said:

Hi I am the him you are looking for so to settle this mess yes I did leave the football team yes I do love the mean green dearly yes one of the reasons I left was because KP left yes I was not looking to transfer AT ALL. Yes I felt disrespected.Now the reason I'm playing at USA is because I missed the game I only got 1 year to play game I probably won't play again. And No I wasn't going to crawl back to UNT I wanted a new scenary new opportunities so why not leave Texas and pursue a Master Degree at another school. I love the Mean green plan on becoming a booster one day but it's time for me to move forward. They will be great next year and the  years to come Coach Littrell is a great Coach I mean awesome and a great person as well, but like they told us when they fired Mac it's a buisness

Mic dropped

• Upvote 5

39 minutes ago, Black Jimmie Johnson said:

Hi I am the him you are looking for so to settle this mess yes I did leave the football team yes I do love the mean green dearly yes one of the reasons I left was because KP left yes I was not looking to transfer AT ALL. Yes I felt disrespected.Now the reason I'm playing at USA is because I missed the game I only got 1 year to play game I probably won't play again. And No I wasn't going to crawl back to UNT I wanted a new scenary new opportunities so why not leave Texas and pursue a Master Degree at another school. I love the Mean green plan on becoming a booster one day but it's time for me to move forward. They will be great next year and the  years to come Coach Littrell is a great Coach I mean awesome and a great person as well, but like they told us when they fired Mac it's a buisness

I don't get the crawling back part, since you were pretty much inked in as a starter, but best of luck to you in your new environment regardless. Hopefully you opened up a slot for a couple of other guys who will end up excelling at the position. Hope that you do end up coming back and supporting the Mean Green in a big way as an alumnus.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Black Jimmie Johnson said:

Thanks.  I appreciate your contributions to UNT and wish you all the best at South Alabama and beyond.

Now why in the world hasn't this petty thread been locked?

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Black Jimmie Johnson said:

I appreciate you responding and filling in the gaps.  I'm sorry to hear you felt disrespected.  It sounds like you have positive feelings about Coach Littrell, so I'm assuming the feelings of disrespect were from someone else.  Thank you for your contributions to the Mean Green family and welcome to the proud alumni family!  I hope your time at USA is a great one and blessings to you as you pursue your graduate degree and future career pursuits!  Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 2

My son was in a student group with you, Zero. He thinks a lot of you, and was happy to see you complete your studies. Thanks for coming on to provide a little background. Facts trump message board speculation. Knowing your situation, we are happy for your move. You will love Mobile....great town! Would love to see you back in Denton whenever you can make it.

GMG

• Upvote 2

On May 5, 2016 at 11:45 AM, MeanGreenMailbox said:

Yes, believe it or not when someone turns their back on the school I graduated from, I have some qualms with their motives.  With Eli Howard, you're really stretching, though.  He never played; SCW did play and likely would have started.  Howard also didn't say he was giving up football, then resurface at Texas Tech. 

As for Dajon...still not on Texas A&M-Commerce's roster.  So:  University of Sitting at Home on the Couch in Dallas versus University of Sitting at Home on the Couch in Commerce.  Not much a different other than the scenery outside the front door.

It makes no difference to me.  Dajon didn't want to put in the work here; and, apparently, doesn't want to put in the work at a D-II either.  That's fine.  You'd be hard pressed to find a coach at any level that puts up with their quarterbacks skipping the weight room, film room, and not studying the playbook.  That is a surprise to no one who knows anything about college football.

Weak sauce. Kids transfer. I transferred twice before landing at UNT. Do I want kids leaving? Absolutely not, however I will respect their decision and not drag their name through the dirt. It was obviously not meant to be.  Let me ask you this.  Would you rather have sir Calvin here halfway committed to being here and on board with this staff, or another kid who is excited and willing to do what new staff asks? 

• Upvote 2

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 2:01 PM, 97and03 said:

Or maybe some of us come here to discuss sports and not agendas, Lonnie. Pick an account and stick with it. At least 90 has integrity. 

Again for the record for those of you in the cheap seats (metaphorically)...

ALMOST ALL OF US AGREE WITH THE VALID POINTS ABOUT THE LEADERSHIP FAILURES AND THAT REGIME CHANGE IS NEEDED. MOST OF US ARE ON RECORD ABOUT IT.

Just tired of the ad nauseum posts here. I say tell someone who can fix it and let people have one fucking thread about who starts at OT without you posting about why it is RV's fault we don't have a good OT (or whatever subject).  And so tired of your ad hominem attacks when someone points out that they are tired of it, 90. I used to enjoy your posts about sports, btw.

As far as you, Lonnie, you are just an idiot. Your shitty straw man arguments don't work on intelligent people so in my most elequent, multiple grad degree manner I say to you: suck it. Lawyer scumbag. 

Harry, I am ready for my bi-annual indefinite ban for breaking the rules. Since we like to embark on fruitless crusades here, then I call for a GMG boycott. Why? Because it is boring now. 

I am looking forward towasting my time staying up late watching NT football this fall from 8 time zones away because I want this team to succeed. Enjoy your misery because I am fucking done with it.

Adios MOFOs.

Ryan Munthe hates Frisco people, too...