In case you didn't get a jersey at the garage sale...

If you didn't make it to the Spring Game garage sale and you didn't find someone to pick up a jersey for you, all is not lost.  The left overs made their way to the UNT Surplus Warehouse and you can purchase them from there, as long as you can find a Tuesday to make it out there between 9am and 1pm.  https://propertymanagement.unt.edu/unt-nike-football-jerseys

021_11.jpg?1461604798

UNT Nike Green/White Football Jerseys

$65.00

Each

UNT Nike Black

Football Jerseys

$75.00

Each

...by the way, it looks like a lot of the other left overs made it way over there too, including caps for $5, softball jerseys for $10, and various other UNT athletic gear.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Marty said:

Are the sales "cash only"?

https://propertymanagement.unt.edu/public-sale

• Forms of payment accepted are:  personal check with valid driver's license or cash.
  • Personal checks will not be accepted for purchases over $250.00.  Purchases over $250.00 must be made by cash, or cashier's check which should include 8.25% sales tax (except on vehicles).

My offer still stands- I will paypal/wire transfer funds (whichever is your preferred method) for a green and a black linebacker/lineman jersey as well as shipping to an overseas base.  Please help me out.  I need this. Please, hook a brother up. 

4 hours ago, Silent Eagle said:

My offer still stands- I will paypal/wire transfer funds (whichever is your preferred method) for a green and a black linebacker/lineman jersey as well as shipping to an overseas base.  Please help me out.  I need this. Please, hook a brother up. 

Didn't see this until after I sent you a PM. I think you're already covered, and if not I'll take a 2nd crack at it. 

1 hour ago, TreeFiddy said:

^^^

Did you recently inherit a large sum of money and you simply need someone with a US bank account to temporarily hold your funds because the banks in Nigeria are full?  You are in the right place.   

No, however I did win the lottery and need someone to claim it- I'll just need bank account info.

I work/live in Japan until October, so I'm unable to take advantage of such offers for legitimate authentic jerseys, since the ones we sell for fans look like the same ones a 6th grade football team would wear.