Vito reports Carrington Ward leaving program

Harry

12 hours ago, THOR said:

he graduated....don't see the reason to pile on him or benford...the scholarship helped the man get his degree...benford sucks, but ward took care of what he should take care of in college...congrats to him...it does stink that he didn't have the impact many thought he would have and that he is leaving to play in philly (can't blame him) but he got his degree...a university of north texas degree!

I agree. Seems like a logical decision and a good change for all concerned.

• Upvote 2

I hope it turns out well for Ward.  Getting a degree is no small achievement no matter how his basketball career concludes.   

No doubt, this turns out very well for the team.  It is loaded with guards and I doubt Ward would have gotten much court time.  Front court players are very needed with only Combs a proven player.   I hope Brice and Fuller improve enough to be forces but adding a couple of proven transfer players is a great insurance policy.  

• Upvote 1