'17 QB/ATH Jaylin Nelson

GMG24

Was offered yesterday by us.  Currently holds offers from North Texas, Texas State, and shows a Tech offer but I would assume thats as a Corner or Slot.  S

SPARQ verified 5'9" 200 lbs

Runs a 4.72 40 yard dash 

http://247sports.com/Player/Jaylin-Nelson-36016

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3890202/jaylin-nelson

Edited by BillySee58
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

So, does he play at Duncanville or Desoto?

Duncanville he tried to transfer from Desoto to Duncanville this past school year.  He was ruled ineligible by the DEC for transferring for athletic purposes.  He will be playing this year at Duncanville.  Those highlights are from 2014.  

On 4/7/2016 at 1:59 PM, UNTLifer said:

I have to say, he has a quick release and throws a pretty ball.  He looks faster than 4.72

I have coached a few kids who just can't run 40's for whatever reason, but when they get between those lines and the lights come on they look like they run a 4.4.  Truly an amazing thing to see. 

• Upvote 1

On April 9, 2016 at 7:32 PM, GMG24 said:

I have coached a few kids who just can't run 40's for whatever reason, but when they get between those lines and the lights come on they look like they run a 4.4.  Truly an amazing thing to see. 

Need to have someone chasing you! Hey a new measuring drill 40 time with Sean Lee on your a$$!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Wag Tag said:

Need to have someone chasing you! Hey a new measuring drill 40 time with Sean Lee on your a$$!

You're on to something!! Lol I'd trip and fall because I was trying to run too fast. 

• 2 months later...