'17 QB Frank Harris (Clemens)

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Si.

Interesting, I haven't seen or paid enough attention to notice.  This is not typical of a visit during the week right?  Not a bad idea though so they can see the campus buzzing etc.  

24 minutes ago, Brett Vito said:

This would be a great get for the Mean green. Especially getting him right out of UTSA back yard. He seem genuinely interested in UNT. I believe they are right in the mix for him. 

• Upvote 2

“Quarterbacks usually make a decision earlier than everyone else,” Harris said. “I will make my decision after the second or third game of the year.” 

It's good that he understands QBs commit early, but I think he is a bit misinformed on what constitutes an early commitment. By the second or third game usually everyone who is taking a QB will have one by then. Late summer would be a better target for him, and I would be extremely surprised if we head into fall camp without a QB already committed. I'm sure our coaches will stress that as they begin narrowing things down.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

He retweeted it and some other North Texas stuff.  Followed it up later by retweeting UTSA stuff.. He will be part of #NewDenton I got a good feeling

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

He retweeted it and some other North Texas stuff.  Followed it up later by retweeting UTSA stuff.. He will be part of #NewDenton I got a good feeling

He really likes Seth and Graham and the staff. Its going to be tough to pull him away from San Antonio. But would be a great get. 

• Upvote 1

Retweeted this as well 

9 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

He really likes Seth and Graham and the staff. Its going to be tough to pull him away from San Antonio. But would be a great get. 

Absolutely.  That will make it all the more sweeter.  Question is, does he want to win or does he want to lose? 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, baberuthbomber8 said:

Is UTSA doing any camps that we know of? Would love to lock this kid up when he is at camp. That would be huge!

Yes plenty just like we are.