'16 JUCO LB Mylam Peters (Arizona Western CC)

BillySee58

6'5" 240 lb linebacker from Arizona Western CC. We have offered. I'm honestly not sure what class he is. Could possibly be a 2016 kid, because he has already played two seasons for AWC, and his hudl has him listed as class of 2015.

highlights:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2716679/mylam-peters

Edited by BillySee58
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Odd.  This is the guy we want to spend that last schollie on?

He's not Johnson, but he's 6-5 and can run like the wind.  Very disruptive, albeit not as physical as Johnson.  We need a D-Tackle, especially of English doesn't get the waiver but I would take this guy.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, GMG24 said:

I am starting to really worry about all these JUCOs and who is going to make it to campus.  Ekeler out doing his thing though.

Better to worry of that than will they get eligible versus eligible and not/never help us and take up a valuable ship.  That has been a bigger issue round here IMHO.

17 minutes ago, Cooley said:

Did I read that someone with a similar name was arrested with 2 other guys for armed robbery or assault? May not be the same person. Just asking. 

Strong armed robbery, not armed robbery.

No weapon.

But, ya...

This could have been a neighborhood fight where he took some kid's necklace after ripping it off in a fight or something more. The few details indicate something more, but how much no one knows. 

Also, he was 16 when this happened. Odd that his name was released to the media.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, TreeFiddy said:

According to Vito's article, we beat out 5 other FBS teams, including a B1G team. Nice job coach Ek!

I had a hard time finding any information to verify that claim.  I believe Vito but usually it isn't that hard to verify offers and such online. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, GMG24 said:

I had a hard time finding any information to verify that claim.  I believe Vito but usually it isn't that hard to verify offers and such online. 

Vito said interest from other P5s. Only offer from P5 I saw in that article was Illinios.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

• 2 weeks later...