Club Seat Holders?

UNT90

8 minutes ago, UNTFan23 said:

Just be careful what you are asking for (RV to get fired) because you might not like what you ultimately end up with.

A steaming pile of turd would be an improvement at this point. I used to feel the way, but the constant lying and refusal to be accountable for anything makes me want a steaming pile of turd over RV.

Any day of the week.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

1 minute ago, UNTFan23 said:

We know what we have with RV, we don't know how a new AD is going to handle things like seating policies.

Look at how the former AD over at Texas fracked up relations with its alumni and faculty when they raised prices and donation levels for tickets people had purchased for years. That really rubbed a lot of people the wrong way,

Yep.  And they fired his ass!

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, flyonthewall said:

I wish I could be there when the "which one of the three of us is gonna call" lottery Lands on "Michael weber".  That should be a lively discussion on Bonnie brae.

Who is that? 

they will no doubt get an earful from me.

And yes, I know they know who I am, so that little intimidation tactic won't work on me.

5 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

Yep.  And they fired his ass!

Something that would never happen here as long as he came in under budget (even if he does whore our players out twice a year).

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

You mean hiring a new athletic director at UNT?  Seriously, after 15 years of losing in the three major sports, and what, only four winning seasons in football, how bad of a new hire could the BOR possibly make?

And for the record, I really hope Littrell is successful at UNT.  I'll be pulling for him.  But what happens after one or two successful seasons, someone will come along and hire him away.  Then we're faced RV making the next hire.  And his hiring has not been the best.

Oh so now it is RV's fault if he is successful and is hired away. Saying a coach can't be successful because of the AD is plain stupid! All you RV haters have enough facts to rant about RV stick to them!

24 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

I don't doubt that's true. They only want sheep like you who will continually throw pennies away on a crap product. 

Do you have club seats? If not, why don't you just keep your nose out of our business. 

With fans like you, this program will never be more than a constant loser.

The only thing that makes sense is a protest on Bonnie Brae. Actually not a bad idea.

That is, if people give enough of a crap anymore to actually do it. We could carry signs about the lies told to us about the stadium when we purchased club seats. We could put the AD's records in revenue sports on the signs. Maybe even "Stop Treating Our Athletes Like Second Class Citizens!"

The possibilities are endless.

Hey hypocrite, you are still supporting the program? Why don't you quit the gab and actually do something. You fit in that category of as you say sheep. I fit in the category of being a FAN!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

39 minutes ago, flyonthewall said:

I wish I could be there when the "which one of the three of us is gonna call" lottery Lands on "Michael weber".  That should be a lively discussion on Bonnie brae.

Why? Because a man has concerns about good money he is investing/spending? He wants to know why someone who is paid so handsomely to run an athletic department (the whole thing) not just the pieces he has that are successful hasn't been held accountable for EXTREMELY SUB PAR RESULTS in every major sport? Yes it should be a lively discussion because I would have the same concerns if I paid what you all have to pay for club seat, suits whatever. 

Has he been part of some good successes for our University? Sure.  To me the results in those 3 sports far outweighs the fundraising and new facilities he has been part of. 

• Upvote 6

21 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

Oh so now it is RV's fault if he is successful and is hired away. Saying a coach can't be successful because of the AD is plain stupid! All you RV haters have enough facts to rant about RV stick to them!

Hey hypocrite, you are still supporting the program? Why don't you quit the gab and actually do something. You fit in that category of as you say sheep. I fit in the category of being a FAN!

You fit in the catagory of supporting something that UNT doesn't care about.

And I've done more for this program in the last 4 months than your rah rah ass has ever done. Sorry you don't have the ability to comprehend what is going on.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

You fit in the catagory of supporting something that UNT doesn't care about.

I do care about it and I believe many do. I embrace change and outlook for a better future in UNT sports. Thumb suckers can always bring up negatives on any topic and I find that they really just want you to feel sorry for them, as poor me, 90. If you were a real solid guy you wouldn't continue to support UNT and you wouldn't name call the ones that do.

Sir you are a hypocrite!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, GangGreen said:

This is golden. If Fly were to tell you to keep your nose out suite holders business, your hissy fit would be historic.

Actually, I don't care about Suite holder business and have never commented seriously on anything involving suite pricing.

But nice pigeonhole try...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

7 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

I do care about it and I believe many do. I embrace change and outlook for a better future in UNT sports. Thumb suckers can always bring up negatives on any topic and I find that they really just want you to feel sorry for them, as poor me, 90. If you were a real solid guy you wouldn't continue to support UNT and you wouldn't name call the ones that do.

Sir you are a hypocrite!

There has been no change. You are a simple sheep that has been led to new ground to graze. You will continue to throw good money after bad at a terrible AD and a university that doesn't care one way or the other. 

If you were a real solid guy, you wouldn't name call the people who try to make things better for the student athletes by giving them the chance to be anything but on a losing team their entire college athletic career. But you care more about your own rah rah than you do about student athletes.

You, sir, are the worst kind of hypocrite.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

59 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

1. They only want sheep like you who will continually throw pennies away on a crap product.  Sheep?  I support my university in various ways and don't take every opportunity to denigrate it like you

Do you have club seats? If not, why don't you just keep your nose out of our business. No, I don't have club seats.  Our business?  You're the moron that doesn't let a moment go by without letting everyone know that you are a club seat holder.  If you don't want "your" business discussed on here then don't bring it up.  Clear enough for you?

With fans like you, this program will never be more than a constant loser. What is a "fan like you?"  Please tell me what kind of fan I am since I have never had a discussion with you except on this forum.

You take every opportunity to criticize everyone that doesn't share your POV, don't ever miss the chance to interject "like I predicted" in every thread to somehow boost your own overinflated ego, etc...  You get all butt hurt when people call you on the carpet or call you names yet you never let an opportunity pass to call someone sheep, RV lover, or some other name to boost your own image of yourself.  You are an ass-whipping to the nth degree. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

15 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

There has been no change. You are a simple sheep that has been led to new ground to graze. You will continue to throw good money after bad at a terrible AD and a university that doesn't care one way or the other. 

If you were a real solid guy, you wouldn't name call the people who try to make things better for the student athletes by giving them the chance to be anything but on a losing team their entire college athletic career. But you care more about your own rah rah than you do about student athletes.

Keep diggin hypocrite it gives you something to do!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

You calling out somebody else for name calling is priceless.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

• Harry locked this topic