Old Dominion (2/11/16)

CMJ

Going to be a tough one, but so was La Tech.  If UNT decides to play defense like they did in our last two home games there is definitely a shot at a win.

Hey, three of my grandsons will be attending the ODU game tonight with our son and daughter-in-law and the four year old's youth basketball team.  Instead of his team jersey he wants to wear his UNT jersey that "you know who" gave him and the 6 and 1 year old as well.  Dave Barnett said that if they do come in their UNT jerseys he will put them on TV.  I can't watch as we will be attending the UNT women's game tonight.  If anyone does watch...if somehow you can...let me know if you see a little guy or two in a UNT jersey on TV tonight.

Just now, outoftown said:

Am I getting this right: KNTU is not carrying the game, no TV has it? I don't even...

It's on the range because the women will play on KNTU.

I miss when they would stream the games to the NTTV channel. Local channel. Camera never moved and no announcer usually, but atleast you could watch the game. That was like 12 years ago and now we have gone backward....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Andrew said:

It's on the range because the women will play on KNTU.

I miss when they would stream the games to the NTTV channel. Local channel. Camera never moved and no announcer usually, but atleast you could watch the game. That was like 12 years ago and now we have gone backward....

Ok, and where can I stream the range? Can't find it, or it isn't working on my computer one or the other.

First to 50 wins?

1 minute ago, outoftown said:

Ok, and where can I stream the range? Can't find it, or it isn't working on my computer one or the other.

I think people have been having an issue streaming it all year. CMJ is in California and he hasn't been able to get it to work I think.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, UNT90 said:

A game thread that doesn't even come close to making page 2 by the end of the game.

#ThanksRV.

Because we all know now that the longer threads go now the more you will just say the same things over and over and over and over.  

But, of course, you are just proving how much you don't care and no longer follow the program.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2