UNT90 Apology- Part Two

DeepGreen

This does pose an interesting question.  As far as I understand my club agreement, the only thing I "own" is the right to purchase tickets each year.  I'm uncertain what would happen were I to lapse for one year in either the required MGC donation or ticket purchases.  But let's assume I keep at it for 20-30 years, and in that time UNT actually becomes good at football, and the club is sold out.  Can I leave the right to purchase tickets to my daughter?  Can I donate the right to a charity or the school of business?

2 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

This does pose an interesting question.  As far as I understand my club agreement, the only thing I "own" is the right to purchase tickets each year.  I'm uncertain what would happen were I to lapse for one year in either the required MGC donation or ticket purchases.  But let's assume I keep at it for 20-30 years, and in that time UNT actually becomes good at football, and the club is sold out.  Can I leave the right to purchase tickets to my daughter?  Can I donate the right to a charity or the school of business?

The donation was not a PSL so no and frankly I think they have the right to require an additional donation in the future.  Hope I'm wrong and corrected on this.....

It's sweet @greenit had such penis envy that he wants to actually be me. And again, he says he doesn't want me to post so much, yet there he is, trying to be me to get me into a back and forth, 

And people say I have too much time on my hands...

That actually would have been funny coming from a lot of people on this board, but coming from an RV apologist like Greenit, it's just kinda... Sad?...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

7 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

It's sweet @greenit had such penis envy that he wants to actually be me. And again, he says he doesn't want me to post so much, yet there he is, trying to be me to get me into a back and forth, 

That actually would have been funny coming from a lot of people on this board, but coming from an RV apologist like Greenit, it's just kinda... Sad?...

I mean, as far as sock puppet accounts go, @UNT9O is no @Ben Badding, that's for sure.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, UNT90 said:

It was @greenit ? And I was beginning to imagine the idea that RV finally joined gmg.com to troll you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, GreenTexan13 said:

It was @greenit ? And I was beginning to imagine the idea that RV finally joined gmg.com to troll you.

Why would he when he has fans of RV to do it for him?

1 hour ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Quick side step as an FYI.   It's pretty common knowledge that Rick already has an account on here.  Check "Glad To Be Green".

Are you saying Rick Villarreal is above making a shadow account? 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, UNT90 said:

Why would he when he has fans of RV to do it for him?

Are you saying Rick Villarreal is above making a shadow account? 

You think RV could make a shadow account without some obvious tell like "my name is not Rick Villarreal" in the bio?

• Upvote 6

• Harry locked this topic