Official Rosters-Cheer Classic BB Game

KRAM1

OK, folks, here are the official rosters for our 6th annual Cheer Team Scholarship Basketball game....

WHITE TEAM

• Harry-Coach
  • Rico-unttau
  • smoothfresh
  • Unt88
  • Emmitt01
  • Rob Morley
  • meangreencoach2
  • Vince
  • THOR
  • UNTFan23
  • MeanGreen09
  • Lance White

GREEN TEAM

• Andrew -Coach
  • Paul
  • greendylan
  • That_Guy_Arlo
  • Rob McKinney
  • Ben Gooding
  • GMG24
  • Brian Baumgarner
  • Jay Varner
  • curtisdda
  • David Ray
  • Trent Endres

OK, the trash talking can now officially begin...thanks to our two coaches ( Harry and Andrew)who took time out of their day to attend our live draft event and select their teams and to Rico, greendylan, That_Guy_Arlo and Army of Dad who came by to attend the draft....and, of course, to our four Cheer Team members who dropped by to support our efforts.

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, KRAM1 said:

OK, folks, here are the official rosters for our 6th annual Cheer Team Scholarship Basketball game....

WHITE TEAM

• Harry-Coach
  • Rico-unttau
  • smoothfresh
  • Unt88
  • Emmitt01
  • Rob Morley
  • meangreencoach2
  • Vince
  • THOR
  • UNTFan23
  • MeanGreen09

GREEN TEAM

• Andrew -Coach
  • Paul
  • greendylan
  • That_Guy_Arlo
  • Rob McKinney
  • Ben Gooding
  • GMG24
  • Brian Baumgarner
  • Jay Varner
  • curtisdda
  • David Ray
  • Trent Endres

OK, the trash talking can now officially begin...thanks to our two coaches ( Harry and Andrew)who took time out of their day to attend our live draft event and select their teams and to Rico, greendylan, That_Guy_Arlo and Army of Dad who came by to attend the draft....and, of course, to our four Cheer Team members who dropped by to support our efforts.

I'm off to a good start. I had four guys show up to the draft and Harry only had 2. My team already has better commitment!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, KRAM1 said:

We have added the great Lance White...number 52 himself...to the WHITE team to round out the numbers at 12 for each team.

I should have asked J Will to play at the game! If I see him at the next home game I will ask. Green team gets the next player :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mean_Green09 said:

Nope that would be this guy. I'm the worst player on the white roster. I'll keep that bench warm baby. 

I've got a trophy that says I was the one in most need of practice last game. I'm hoping to change that this time around.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

Can we get measurements for the players I have only played 1 year prior so some people I don't know

If I had them, I'd post them, but I do not. But, why not let it just be a surprise.....like the rest of the game!  What I do know is that it will be a lot of fun.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

Can we get measurements for the players I have only played 1 year prior so some people I don't know

I'll be drinking...camoflouged beer...don't come inside...may think the ball is a cider or wheat and swat that shiatt...

Edit...damn...just saw you are on my team....still...don't drive and shoot...I may still swat it...

Edited by THOR
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, UNT90 said:

I don't have time to stand next to each and every player for both teams...

Jeez.

BUT...why not come, stand next to a few, share your MVP wisdom with some of the rookies, and just join in the fun?  You know you can always do the half-court shot 50/50 contest even on a hurt leg.  Plus, what's a basketball event without UNT90?  You have been part of every one to date...we need your positive and cheerful self!

• Upvote 3