emmitt01

rob morely

meangreencoach2

Vince

Thor

UNTFan23

Meangreen09

we will win

Awesome drafting Harry... Great I'm on Andrews team... Smh how does he let you draft two 6'5+ players?? Not surprised 

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

Awesome drafting Harry... Great I'm on Andrews team... Smh how does he let you draft two 6'5+ players?? Not surprised 

Don't worry...I'm sure yall will be draining 3s like crazy...you do have awesome shooters And manly men that can play with injuries...

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

I have the rest... But I don't even remember who all I had. Mark, post the teams?

59 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Thor and mean green coach? We have good guys. It I'll be an even match. 

So you don't remember who you have, but you have good guys??? Gonna be good fathers and shit or actual players???  Okie dokie...hell, I'm one of the worst on the white team...

Edited by THOR
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GMG24 said:

He is a terrible GM. 

You guys have fun. Me and my lower body injury will miss playing in this game this year.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

He is a terrible GM. 

You guys have fun. Me and my lower body injury will miss playing in this game this year.

Last year I just let you have everybody because my boy Gene said he would play and that's all it would have taken to win. Without him we had nobody anyway haha.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Army of Dad said:

You a hockey player now?

<Ninja face>

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

Last year I just let you have everybody because my boy Gene said he would play and that's all it would have taken to win. Without him we had nobody anyway haha.

I'm sure the people that played on your team appreciate that. 

#leadership. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

<Ninja face>

I'm sure the people that played on your team appreciate that. 

#leadership. 

I just picked at random. It's nothing against anybody. I just needed Gene and then I picked randomly. Both teams this go around are very even. Harry may a little more height but not much and I have more youth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1