New Hype Video

TheReal_jayD

10 hours ago, James329 said:

This is still one of my favorites. Pay no attention to the 23 months that followed...heh. 

The new video gave me chills but the one above is still and likely will always be my favorite starting around the 3:05 mark when Brelan returns the kick at Georgia. I also love watching our defense punch a top 10 draft pick NFL running back square in the mouth,

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

The new video gave me chills but the one above is still and likely will always be my favorite starting around the 3:05 mark when Brelan returns the kick at Georgia. I also love watching our defense punch a top 10 draft pick NFL running back square in the mouth,

Absolutely. I was impressed how we were able to handle the run. The only issue for us was then not paying any attention to Murray and the passing game. Nevertheless, we held Gurley to his 2nd lowest pyc of that year. Along with Nebraska, we were the only other team throughout his career to hold him under 100 yards when carrying the ball 20 or more times. He went 21 carries for 91 yards vs us that day. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, golfingomez said:

to this day, i still dont understand how booger was able to catch that ball on the way down... unbelievable athleticism

In one move it was a sack, fumble caused, and fumble recovery.  The ball never even touched the ground.

Remember that athletic QB that LaMoe had while Booger was here?  The kid was clearly talented, but could never pull away from Booger.  Chased him all day, sideline to sideline.

I loved that era of football.  Plenty of special UNT players that would be all-CUSA today.  But Booger was the most spectacular and watching him play college ball was special, regardless of school affiliation.  Up there with Urlacher at UNM, OU's Roy Williams, and a freshman Jamario.

I don't know where he is now.  Maybe he wants to put Denton behind him.  If Booger would show his face every now and then at a game, make himself known, he'd be a local legend and hero to at least 4 seasons of fans.  

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, JRock said:

Good video but they need to ease back on the green filters and smoke FX. That looks terrible. 

Lol. Apogee doesn't need smoke and filters to look good. It distracts from the video and also breaks the continuity throughout the video with the rest of the footage. It's also dated since it was the style two years ago. I would think our production crew could push the creativity a bit more. I guess I expect more of our  media. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

8 hours ago, JRock said:

Good video but they need to ease back on the green filters and smoke FX. That looks terrible. 

You can't be serious!? We put out a really neat and with the times video and you dog it? Sheesh

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, GMG24 said:

You can't be serious!? We put out a really neat and with the times video and you dog it? Sheesh

Yes, a "with the times" production... originally made five years ago.

4 hours ago, AllGreen said:

Yall are crazy.. This video is awesome

No, this video okay. It's pulling from various productions whether in-house, contracted, and then a mix of both with the Beyond The Green clips. It has a very disjunct and lazy feel to it because of that, but then those two adjectives have been the modus operandi from our video teams for years.

Now however the Dickey era clips are awesome and I can watch Booger on a loop all day.

Edited by Christopher Walker
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1