UNT 2016 Signing Day Thread

Eagle-96

3 minutes ago, NTAlum09 said:

Honoring his commitment.  Legit.  I like this kid more and more every time I see his name pop up.

1 minute ago, greenit said:

Wow, Vito got Littrell to offer Fine a scholarship just so he could be proven right and not have to listen to CRW slam him.  That's dedication to your craft.

Hahahaha!  Vito is a demigod.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, UNTFan23 said:

Where do you see OU mentioned in that tweet?

Wasn't in the tweet. It was in the post. 

7 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Wow. Big props to this kid. He's a lifelong OU fan. Probably dreamed a thousand times about playing for them and he still honors his commitment to UNT. I'm sure playing time came into the equation but this shows two things. He's a man of his word and he is a good friend to Pirtle and didn't want to leave him hanging. A PWO to OU is a big deal so it had to be hard to pass up. Welcome to the family Mason. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, greenit said:

Wow, Vito got Littrell to offer Fine a scholarship just so he could be proven right and not have to listen to CRW slam him.  That's dedication to your craft.

Lol. I think there was uncertainty at one point because of the possibility of Augie DeBiase signing here. 

3 minutes ago, UNTFan23 said:

Who do we have left?

Have we gotten an LOI from William Johnson yet? I haven't see anything yet on Twitter.

Hamilton is deciding at 11 AM. Nothing from William Johnson yet, but these should trickle throughout the day. Nothing on Keenan Johnson to Tulsa yet either. Haven't seen anything on Bain either. 

Just now, ChristopherRyanWilkes said:

Hamilton is deciding at 11 AM. Nothing from William Johnson yet, but these should trickle throughout the day. Nothing on Keenan Johnson to Tulsa yet either. Haven't seen anything on Bain either. 

Johnson is a little concerning because his two teammates from Arizona Western have already signed.  Keep your fingers crossed on that one.

2 minutes ago, ChristopherRyanWilkes said:

The longer he delays... the more hope I have of a flip.

Bain would be the kind of 'surprise' we need.

Wouldn't expect William Johnson just yet... it's still 7:55am out there.  The other two AZWestern guys got up super-early to get theirs in.

Just now, Harry said:

Johnson is a little concerning because his two teammates from Arizona Western have already signed.  Keep your fingers crossed on that one.

Yeah and SL put something like "Shake and Bake" with those two. Haven't seen anything about him signing anywhere else yet either so he could just be doing it on his own time. 

34 minutes ago, NTAlum09 said:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/64/14/d7/6414d777dadc5056b46719f3c89523e5.jpg

Hey, yo...Its time for a little survey.

How many of you guys wanna see Keenan Johnson sign with Tulsa?? (Crowd boos voraciously)

Now...How many of you came here to see him sign with the Mean Green of North Texas??? (Crowd goes ape S!!!)

Survey SAYS: One more for the good guys. *mic drop*

Edited by Green Lantern
  • Upvote 1