JUCO LB William Johnson (Coral Springs FL/Arizona Western CC)

Harry

Capping the class off? Surely for today. We have plenty of room to add qualifiers down the stretch. There will be at least 20 recruits of which all of them will be three stars to be snubbed today alone on a late commit or an offer that was soaked up the last minute. It's a guaranteed event every NSD. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, EagleMBA said:

Thank you, Lord! It is easier to plug those gaps when you have a big Johnson!!

Well I am going to be a tad greedy and say I hope that we can get big Bryce eligible through the waiver to help Johnson in plugging up the guards as well!

2 hours ago, MeanGreen22 said:

Well he did get asked what people think of UNT for about 3 straight questions. I'm sure he's tired of answering that question and wants to look forward and not backward. 

Plus, some of these guys are asking the dumbest questions. "Do you like Mason Fine as a player?" Well no shit Sherlock. 

That's a fine softball question. Those kinds of questions should be expected and welcomed. They give the coach something to talk about and say nice things about the players. Much like a few short passes helps QB build confidence and get into a rhythm those are meant to help the coach and journalist. The journo needs a quote and that's a gimme.

greedy would be for us to land Bain, and english can play next year.. have them in front of Johnson, i think thats a major improvement in our D

5 hours ago, Harry said:

Well I am going to be a tad greedy and say I hope that we can get big Bryce eligible through the waiver to help Johnson in plugging up the guards as well!

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, GrandGreen said:

Not that I am accusing anyone of anything, but it seems every year there is one of the most heralded recruits providing some late signing tension.  This is the first time, however that they await after the signing press conference.   

Supposedly the kid was at work all day with his sister at a fast food restaurant and did not have fax machine access.

24 minutes ago, UNT Mean Green said:

Supposedly the kid was at work all day with his sister at a fast food restaurant and did not have fax machine access.

This guy is going to be at the right place.  I was actually wondering when reading all the expressions of anxiety being posted, "hey, do any of the people posting these things ever have a bunch of things requiring their attention at the same time, and things just not going right?"

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, baberuthbomber8 said:

greedy would be for us to land Bain, and english can play next year.. have them in front of Johnson, i think thats a major improvement in our D

Two big B's in front of your Johnson is always preferable.

• Upvote 3