Interesting tweet by Sidway

UNT90

Realize that is the editor of the school newspaper sports section calling the AD a liar. 

I love him for telling the truth. 

But wow. 

I'd say he's the first NT Daily writer I've seen (since 2003) to actually care about doing any kind of real reporting. Before him, they were all happy to summarize game results or parrot the official line. Not sure if it's just him, a policy change from NT Daily, more support from the administration, or a little of all of the above. Makes for interesting reading.

Scott has been pretty spot on in his Twitter feed all the way back to breaking the Mac firing. I think he is more honest and forthcoming in his writing/blogging/opinions than most that feed off of the UNT teet because he is an older grad student and not some 18-19 year old kid that can be easily intimidated by those in the UNT administration/athletic department. It is a breath of fresh air. During this whole saga the 2 people that have had the most accurate info have been Scott Sidway of the NT Daily(@ScottyWK) and Zach Barnett of footballscoop(@zach_barnett). Their Twitter feeds are well worth the follow.

Edited by Eagle-96
  • Upvote 2

Here's to Santa bringing Scott whatever his heart desires this Christmas season.

Rick

Here's my speculation:

Scott Sidway is very smart...as in he is using this as his way to get a new job with an actual newspaper. Burning bridges with RV and the BOR when you are about to get a new job...its actually genius.

• Upvote 1

Here's my speculation:

Scott Sidway is very smart...as in he is using this as his way to get a new job with an actual newspaper. Burning bridges with RV and the BOR when you are about to get a new job...its actually genius.

Burning bridges with RV hopefully won't be an issue much longer ... and I'm not sure the BOR has a clue. 

Edited by NorthTexan95

Hell, the only people that believe his lies are the RV 17 and a few other useful idiots.

To those of you who have fallen for his "vision", I know its because you believed in Enron being an ethical and moral energy company, too...

I think RV actually believes his own lies.