MGB Monday morning search update

Brett Vito

This does not surprise me at all. We knew this would be a power struggle between those two. Let's just hope it doesn't cost us both coaches in the time it takes for them to sort it out. But if the President is leaning Littrell that may change my mind on who my first choice is. 

It doesn't surprise me at all because there are too many people out there pulling information out of their a**es and posting it either on a blog, on twitter, or here.

The only guy I'm reading with any shred of credibility of having an "inside source" at all is Dave Barnett's boy.

It doesn't surprise me at all because there are too many people out there pulling information out of their a**es and posting it either on a blog, on twitter, or here.

The only guy I'm reading with any shred of credibility of having an "inside source" at all is Dave Barnett's boy.

Zach is a good guy too. Ive talked with him a couple of times recently. He definitely has a lot of credibility. 

• Upvote 1

Who is that guy and why would he have any clue about such things?  If the committee is made up of RV and Neal then one would be the source of the leak.  Seems highly suspect to me.

As far along the interview path as we are many more people are in the need to know.  All sort of people are involved in a process like this.  Administrative staff will have to schedule and reschedule other appointments.  If it's a teleconference then IT and telecomm people will be involved.  Legal will of course already have been involved from the start.  People in development will want to grease the wheels by providing their big fish some delicious morsels.  Etc.

I broke the HoD Bowl info on the board.  How did I know that?  Someone involved with catering one of the events tipped me.  

• Upvote 5

Does Dave Barnett still work at the Ticket in any capacity? If so, I wouldn't sell short the ticket guy's info.