Deandre Harris Leaving Team

TheNewEra

Harris announced via Twitter he's leaving the team but took it down. I took a screenshot on my phone but it won't let me post it because of its file size

Rebuild time again.....? His instant offense is going to be missed, but this team is in shambles. I still won't miss a game, but it's going to be rough. Probably will listen to the UTA game on the radio and save the drive.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

How do we spin this Pro-Benny?

Dude.

We all know that Harris is the locker room cancer that led to 3 straight losses in the Mean Green Challenged. I mean, if he just had his attitude right, this team would have won 24 games this year.

Don't believe me? Ask RV. 

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Rebuild time again.....? His instant offense is going to be missed, but this team is in shambles. I still won't miss a game, but it's going to be rough. Probably will listen to the UTA game on the radio and save the drive.

Rebuild, based on a single player?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Obviously you missed "but this team is in shambles" part of the post.  Clearly a general reference and not specific as to one individual.

A problem I see is we have a bunch of individuals who aren't playing as a team. The question is whether Benford can somehow pull it all together. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

A problem I see is we have a bunch of individuals who aren't playing as a team. The question is whether Benford can somehow pull it all together. 

We need to play better team defense, but we need to let loose on the offensive side of the ball. We seem to back in the swing the ball around the perimeter for 20 seconds and then look to attack even when the paint is clogged mentality. The problem is in college ball they actually play defense and crowd the paint, unlike in the NBA where it is more one on one.  The best way to get around it is to set screens, be constantly moving, and shoot the ball. If it doesn't go in attack the offensive glass and get the ball back.

Instead we pass the ball around for ever, take it into the paint, shoot the ball outbid control in hopes of a foul being called (too many are being called this year) and then everyone retreats. It's boring to watch.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

That's what coaches do. If Benford fancies himself as a coach, it is time to put up or go away.

Harris announced via Twitter he's leaving the team but took it down. I took a screenshot on my phone but it won't let me post it because of its file size

To use a cliche, "There ain't no I in TEAM". Whatever Harris is looking for, I hope he finds it. Now don't let the door hit 'ya where the Good Lord split 'ya!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2