Troy (11/25/15)

CMJ

7:26 left and we have 1 timeout left... Good lord Tony. Also Carrington Ward can replace your pouty baby "instant offense" he has the best Pure jumper on the team. Want to see him get more sets and looks at shots. I don't care how many players down you are. He will drag your young (and very impressionable) freshman right down with him. Cut him loose and move on. 

Harris is the best scorer on the team. Just a few days ago people were saying Ward is awful... Ward is a good player and had a good shot. He is not as good as Harris. If Harris is cut that is fine, I do not know the situation, but I do know he can shoot the ball really well.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Harris is the best scorer on the team. Just a few days ago people were saying Ward is awful... Ward is a good player and had a good shot. He is not as good as Harris. If Harris is cut that is fine, I do not know the situation, but I do know he can shoot the ball really well.

Best scorer off the bench maybe but he is not the point leader for the team. I believe that honor goes to Combs.

Edited by UNTFan23

Guys Troy had ONE player who could really score it that's it, and we couldn't stop them. We look like we have never seen a zone on offense. Stand still rotate the ball 2-3 times never look to drive gaps or get it into the high post. This seasons going to get ugly quickly.

• Upvote 1

Best scorer off the bench maybe but he is not the point leader for the team. I believe that honor goes to Combs.

Harris is a a good scorer though. He can score from anywhere while combs is limited to the paint. Combs is the better overall player though.

Benford claims no knowledge of the Harris blow up on the post game interview. Lol. Sounds like Harris quit the team at the half. 

And which is worse, paying an FBS 400k to kick your ass by 59 or paying 3 teams to play in a pre-conference Bball tournament you host only to lose to every single team.

Only at RV university 

I did find that odd in the post game.... I though is he lying or what?.....

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Harris is a a good scorer though. He can score from anywhere while combs is limited to the paint. Combs is the better overall player though.

I did find that odd in the post game.... I though is he lying or what?.....

What he should have said is "I have no comment on that and it will be handled internally." Instead he drops the nugget that Harris took his uniform off at the half. 

• Upvote 1

Benford claims no knowledge of the Harris blow up on the post game interview. Lol. Sounds like Harris quit the team at the half. 

And which is worse, paying an FBS 400k to kick your ass by 59 or paying 3 teams to play in a pre-conference Bball tournament you host only to lose to every single team.

Only at RV university 

Wow so he basically admitted that he has no clue what the hell is going on with his team.

Guess RV is gearing up to blame Harris for this 0-3 start.

• Upvote 2

He shouldn't say a damn thing. You don't handle that in public 

That would be the no comment at all part. It looks like all the potential is going to fall apart. If/when we return home 2-5 there will e a lot of questions that need to be answered.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Sad. This athletic department is garbage. 

How on Earth do we still have this AD. 

Staring an 2-7 start dead in the eye. I would be shocked if we won one of the next four. I would think this is it for RV. How much the prez cares about sports is up for debate, and so is how much faith and trust he has in RV, but I can't imagine him letting RV make another hire after having to pay over $3.5 mill in buyouts to the three highest paid coaches firings within 365 days

• Upvote 1