Vito Coaching search update

Harry

My expectations have never been low. I want us to win as much as the next person sitting in the stands. It's just that my life will never revolve around the successes or failures of the sports programs.

So you think mine does? lol.

Did you get that passive aggressiveness from Kram?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank goodness you're not an AD.   I bet you'd have the new coach just skype with all of his potential recruiting targets too.

Isn't that what we're doing?  Trying to recruit a potential HC?

All of this and what other people said, and really: WTF else does he have to do? Screw up a schedule 5 years from now?

• Upvote 1

And why wouldn't Mac want to make sure his team participates (in a timely manner) in something that just about every D-1 school in the nation builds their game day (after tailgating) around? I mean every school listed on his resume just drips with traditions on game day. Did he think it was just an option here? 

Maybe Mac thought the team was to slow to complete the march and get into the stadium for kickoff.

• Upvote 1

Oh come on, give BV a break.  He will get you good info as soon as someone posts good info on GMG.

Have you ever looked at the initials BV and RV side by side?

All that is missing is a curved line at the bottom of the R. 

Coincidence??? I don't think so!!!!!11!!11!!!!