The Banner will fly

UNT90

I'm just feeling the love.  Sorry you have had to take this disagreement regarding the banner down to the gutter level, but, I guess you don't see the irony in it all.  Not fun when it hits too close to home, huh?  No mind....you should remember what you try to preach...It's just a message board...get over it!   Try to keep it out of the grade school name calling four letter word arena.  Not becoming or mature of you at all.  You are better than that...I know that to be a fact.  Keep it civil my friend.  Pretty much has been up to a last couple of posts from you reflecting your ire over my "hitting too close to home for you" posts.

And, as a UNT donor and fan, I have a lot invested in what is happening regarding this banner even though I would never donate to anything that brings negative attention to UNT.  You guys got your 15 min. Of fame.  Well, those man enough to use their own names anyway, so we'll see where it gets you.  

Unlike you, I do care what you think about UNT and UNT Athletics.  I simply in no way agree with your tactics.  I think they are shameful.  But, you have your opinion on it and I have mine.  It's a message board. You tend to tell folks that all the time when someone Takeshita bit of age se to what you post.  Try to remember that yourself.  No need to wallow in the gutter.

Kram, sometimes I read your posts and wonder how you have up-votes. Being belligerent is evidently the only way change can take place. And apparently that isn't what it takes either. If you are in fact an RV supporter, how? Allow me to see the light and give me reasons to back your support... 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Unlike you, I do care what you think about UNT and UNT Athletics.  I simply in no way agree with your tactics.  I think they are shameful. 

Some of us are sick of watching UNT accept mediocrity, year after year. I challenge you to find an AD in the entire FBS who has been around a decade with a record like RV's in football and basketball.

There is nothing shameful in saying "enough is enough" and carrying out a public campaign to urge a change. RV's a big boy who makes a lot of money -- the third-highest salary at UNT -- under the premise that athletic success is important to the university. If he can't handle tough job scrutiny or a call for his firing, he shouldn't have become an AD.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Some of us are sick of watching UNT accept mediocrity, year after year. I challenge you to find an AD in the entire FBS who has been around a decade with a record like RV's in football and basketball.

There is nothing shameful in saying "enough is enough" and carrying out a public campaign to urge a change. RV's a big boy who makes a lot of money -- the third-highest salary at UNT -- under the premise that athletic success is important to the university. If he can't handle tough job scrutiny or a call for his firing, he shouldn't have become an AD.

The acronym RIP describes RV...Retired In Place. People with that mentality do not usually quit without a lot of effort being expended to dislodge them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let it go. Kram, along with Fly, views this as a personal attack on a friend. And to them, that is what this is.

For those of us who participated and don't have a personal relationship with RV, it's simply doing everything in our "minute" power to affect the change needed for UNT to be successful. 

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Let it go. Kram, along with Fly, views this as a personal attack on a friend. And to them, that is what this is.

For those of us who participated and don't have a personal relationship with RV, it's simply doing everything in our "minute" power to affect the change needed for UNT to be successful. 

Well something obviously needs to be done. Only the ones in denial or dumb can't see that. As for the billboard, I will donate with my name attached to please KRAM. I'm currently too lazy to do it on my phone.