Banner perspective

UNT90

28-72

I'll bet many (including media) have no idea of that record. All they know is, "hey they have a nice stadium, the AD must be doing something right"

What I would like to see after the banner flies is an article showing the record and how our fund raising compares to other schools in our conference.

People that think RV is doing a good job think so because their point of view is soley based on the history of UNT. 

"They're doing really well compared to what they used to be"

THAT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH ANYMORE

If it is, drop down because others with a less attractive situation than UNT are figuring it out  

Say what you want about the banner, I just hope it brings public awareness to what's really going on. Don't forget, more "civilized" methods were tried. Private letters, emails and calls. Guess what. They weren't private for long, telling me that the President isn't taking these seriously. Then the AD goes on this ridiculous butt covering media tour, actually defending his record with a straight face 

28-72

28-72!

Our athletic director says he'll put that record against anyone. 

Make no mistake fans,  UNT does not take you seriously.

• Upvote 7

I want to make one thing very clear. The banner is flying. The only thing that will stop it is the removal of RV as AD OR a gigantic shift in the mood of this fan base (which I don't see happening). 

So to the 5 or so people who keep posting in an attempt to stop it, you are wasting your time. Sit back and tolerate what happens at major college football programs for a change. 

EDIT: Or weather, of course. 

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1