WKU at UNT Predictions

Matt from A700

Look this game isnt about match-ups or stats its about pride at a time of crisis. These types of games never go the way that the experts think. They never do. Western Kentucky wont respect North Texas. WKU has said that North Texas doesnt look good on film. That says it all right there, the WKU players are looking past North Texas straight to LSU. The most important thing for North Texas tonight is to come out and jump right on Western Kentucky. North Texas needs to have something big happen early in the game. Onside kick or touchdown to take the lead an then onside kick. Something needs to happen to fuel the belief. Once that happens its all about battling till the fourth quarter and having a chance. If North Texas can get to the 4th quarter with the lead or within a TD then anything can happen. I havent picked North Texas to win any game at all this year. That changes today and I'm picking NT to win. I just have this feeling that the North Texas team will play beyond belief in front of 1,000 fans. North Texas wont go 0-12. Nope they come out and beat WKU in dramatic fashion. 

North Texas 38 - Western Kentucky 35

• Upvote 2

Look this game isnt about match-ups or stats its about pride at a time of crisis. These types of games never go the way that the experts think. They never do. Western Kentucky wont respect North Texas. WKU has said that North Texas doesnt look good on film. That says it all right there, the WKU players are looking past North Texas straight to LSU. The most important thing for North Texas tonight is to come out and jump right on Western Kentucky. North Texas needs to have something big happen early in the game. Onside kick or touchdown to take the lead an then onside kick. Something needs to happen to fuel the belief. Once that happens its all about battling till the fourth quarter and having a chance. If North Texas can get to the 4th quarter with the lead or within a TD then anything can happen. I havent picked North Texas to win any game at all this year. That changes today and I'm picking NT to win. I just have this feeling that the North Texas team will play beyond belief in front of 1,000 fans. North Texas wont go 0-12. Nope they come out and beat WKU in dramatic fashion. 

I'm curious as to how this team handles the past week. Early indications are not encouraging, but this is a great set up for Western to get trapped if this team has the mental fortitude and catches a lucky break or two. 

I'll be tuning in after I get home from my kid's game. The matchup and how this game sets up has me intrigued.

• Upvote 1

Green-kool-aid-man.jpg

• Upvote 2