Mac Pre-Portland State Presser

ColoradoEagle

I don't understand how Smith's decision-making is so terrible, but McNulty, who ate 3 crucial 3rd-down sacks in the 1st quarter, is so much better.

Honest, non-cynical answer: I believe Mac will coach them to take the sack rather than throw an INT.

If you think you're tired of hearing the same thing from coach about twice/week, imagine how the players feel that have to listen to him daily.

Honest, non-cynical answer: I believe Mac will coach them to take the sack rather than throw an INT.

Why not just throw it away, especially if you are outside the tackle box? The ball only needs to make it to the line of scrimmage, why not try to throw a fan the ball?

• Upvote 3

I don't understand how Smith's decision-making is so terrible, but McNulty, who ate 3 crucial 3rd-down sacks in the 1st quarter, is so much better.

I only heard it on the radio so someone who actually saw it please correct me, but I bet everyone would be praising Smith had he only tucked and powered it in for a TD on that interception play.

• Upvote 2