11 months later

UNT15

RV employment status  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do if you were on the BoR?

• Fire RV/force his resignation
    • maintain the status quo
    • give him a raise

In November 2014, I posted the following with a poll. I am unable to see the results of the poll now, but I remember over 100 people voting at the time. There were some telling remarks and comments in the original thread.

I notice a lot of back and forth regarding RV. I want to know what you would do if you had the deciding vote on the BOR, specifically regarding RV. Would you keep him and why? Fire him because he's done what he can do here and it's time to get the person who will take us to the next level? Fire him because you think he isn't very good and is paid too much? Extend him and give him a raise because he's provided so much to the athletic department at North Texas? Or give him an ultimatum that it's time to start doing more and it starts with hiring new blood, much like a head coach who fires a coordinator to gain some breathing room?

Let's refrain from personal attacks. It would be great to see what Mean Green Nation thinks. I know I learn a lot from reading each person's unique perspective, especially when it's thought out and fact-based.

It's been 11 months since that post above and the accompanying poll. I'd love to see what GMG thinks today.

• Upvote 5